Chapter two

Jimin POV
After the man walked away I started walking home, I glanced over my shoulder and thought to myself, "I've never seen him around here.."

When I get home I took a shower still thinking about the man, after I get out of the shower I walk up to my room and climb under the covers trying to fall asleep. When I finally fall asleep all of my dreams are based around that man.

Yoongi POV
When I get home I'm greeted by my friend Namjoon "Hey Joon"

He glances over "Where have you been?" He smells the air and looks at me surprised, "I smell human on you"

I shrug "A boy tripped on the street so helped him up"

He scoffs "And you didn't drink from him?!"

I shake my head "You know I don't like drinking from humans" I crossed my arms and looked toward the kitchen, "Do we have any blood bags left?"

Namjoon shrugs in response, "I dunno... check for yourself"

I rolled my eyes and walk to the fridge before opening it and grabbing a blood bag to heat up, "Do you want one too Joon?"

Namjoon doesn't look away from the tv, "Nope!"

I shrug and put the blood bag in the microwave to heat it up

Jimin POV
When I woke up I went downstairs to eat when I get a text from my best friend taehyung

Taebear💜- hey can I come over

I smile and quickly respond

Jimchimp - yeah sure what time?
Taebear💜- now? I'm outside

I turn off my phone and look out the window, and sure enough taehyung is outside waving at me.

I chuckle and walk over to the door and let him in he instantly jumps on me to hug me.

"Tae what's that for?" He smiles and lets go of me, "I'm happy to see you" he frowns and points to my scraped hand, "what's that?"

I look at my hand before shrugging and looking back at Taehyung, "Last night I scraped my hand because I fell, someone helped me up it's fine"

He looks at me "do you know who it was?"

"No i think he's new around here" I shrug and go to the fridge looking for a snack

He sits at the table watching me "well be careful you never know who or what could be walking around at night"

I roll my eyes "Tae, vampires don't-"

He cuts in before I can finish "you never know"

I roll my eyes again then think of the man who helped me up last night.

Yoongi POV
When I wake up I stretch before walking downstairs to get a blood bag out of the fridge, when I get the blood bag I turn around and see Namjoon making me jump startled and almost drop it.

"Warn someone before you just pop up!"

He shrugs and walks to the window "sorry I just wanted to tell you that there are some humans walking around with what smells like garlic" he looks through the curtains, "They may be trying to hunt vampires, they don't seem very educated.."

I roll my eyes and look out the window and freeze seeing the same small male from last night, "that's the human I helped last night"

He sighs "he's not very smart if he thinks garlic kills vampires"

The boy turns and we make eye contact, I quickly close the curtains and look at Namjoon "

Namjoon's looks at the door, "should we go out to talk to them?"

I think for a moment before nodding and walking toward the door not saying a word
I walk outside and go to where the two humans are "hey what are you doing?"

They freeze as the words leave my mouth

Jimin POV

I freeze hearing a familiar voice behind me

"I said what are you doing"

I turn around and look at the man who was speaking "s-sorry we thought this house was abandoned"

"Why are you here?" He asks and I look at him

Taehyung was much more confident then I was as he found his voice first "We were looking for my dog"

The man chuckled "garlic doesn't attract dogs"

I bite my lip and look at Taehyung hoping he has an excuse, Taehyung purses his lips and thinks for a second before throwing a water balloon filled with garlic water at the man

The man stumbles back startled, "what the hell?!"

Taehyung looks at me I guess I owe you ten bucks, I was wrong"

I laugh nervously blushing slightly "s-sorry about my friend"

He shakes his head "it's fine just don't come back here please"

I nod quickly and grab Taehyung's wrist dragging him away

Yoongi POV
I watch as the two humans walk away, I smile to myself as I lose sight of them, 'jimin huh? That's a cute name..'

I walk inside and go straight to the shower wanting to get the garlic off of me