Chapter Six

Where like 20 minutes from our destination as our pilot told us.

I was still sitting by Draco. I was wondering in my head of how I could kill him and get away with it.

It would be an understatement if I said he was bugging me the whole ride. He was really really bugging me the whole ride.

I don't see how Im going to survive this summer.

I started ignoring him again even though he keeps poking my arm. I plugged my ear phones in and turn up the volume all the way.

I was texting Jessie again to.

Help! He won't leave me alone.

Oh quit complaining! Personally I think you have a crush on him.

Oh don't even go there! All i feel like doing is punching him in the face.

Youll be kissing him by the end of this vacation.

Shut it. Just shut it. Were here so bye:p

Have fun(: don't hate me when I say I told you so.

I didnt reply to that.

Its dark as were getting off the plane, I wonder how worse can it get.

It doesn't take long to find out. We take a taxi to our hotel. Its a five story is what the lady said.

But here comes the bad news.

"Draco and Victoria. You'll be sharing a room so you can bond. I know you don't have much time at school so were giving you this chance. But behave yourselves."

Were both staring at the mums with our mouths wide open. There kidding right?

"Your kidding right?" Draco asks.

For the first time I agree with him this whole trip.

"No. Now get your butts to your rooms. Now."

Both of us groaning, we grab our luggage and pile into the elevator which was full of muggles. Muggle guys I should say.

One guy whistles when he sees me. Were all surprised when Draco punches him in the nose.

"Dude. Lady tell your boyfriend to back off." The guys friend says.

"Hes not my boyfriend." I say awkwardly.

The rest of the ride was quiet. We all get off and they go into the first room to the left.

"What in the heck was that?" I ask him angrily.

He ignores me and unlocks our door. I sigh. Our door, really?

Pushing it open, he holds it open for me.

I raise my eyebrow at him and walk in. I hurry to look back at him and I see he's checking out my butt. I grab the nearest pillow and smack him in the head.

Laughing he throws himself on the bed, while I unpack my stuff. I hung up a few dresses with my back turned to him.

"Woohoo!" He says. I looked behind me and he's got a pair of my panties hooked around his finger.

"I like these pant...." he doesn't get to finish his sentence cause I jumped on him, pinning him down to the bed. I grab my panties and move to get up but I dont get the chance. He flips us around so he's on top.

He pins my arms down above my head and he sitting a little low on my stomach.

Once again I'm out of breath.

"Mm I like what I see. Do you sleep naked?" He says eyeing my body.

"You wish." I manage to say.

He leans closer pressing a kiss to my cheek. Then along my jaw. My body is going into an overdrive. Just as he hovers over my lips theres a knock on the door.

Oh good timing bastard. He gets off and goes to open the door. I sit up and straighten out my clothes.

They had brought us food saying it was from downstairs. Something called McDonalds.

We both dig into them. We hadn't had much food on the plane so were both starving.

I finished before him and made a run for the shower.