Chapter 17 A Hunt Of The Night

Start from the beginning

Izumi: "KOTA!!!"

Izumi then began running to the hill where I met the child. I follewed Izumi but was stopped by a Nomu. I signed and pulled out a swift weapon

 I signed and pulled out a swift weapon

The Beasthunter Saif

I ran towards the nomu and delivered consecutive slashes and which tore trough the thing with power and resulted in blood escaping every cut. Once I was finished I looked at the once intact beast which now was a torn and bloody mess of flesh and bones. I resumed my run toward the hill. Upon arriving I saw izumi fighting a man with great strength. I saw izumi laying on the ground with broken arms. I took a step toward the villain, Once he saw me he saw taken aback due to my bloodied attire and weapon but quickly regained his composure.

???: "Well well well, look who do we have here? another idiot for me to kill!"

I chuckled which caused slight anger to the villain

(Y/N): "I will cut you down into a bleeding mess"

The villain charged at me reeling his fist back to send a punch but I caught it with my hand, This caused the villain to stare at me with wide eyes that shown shock.

(Y/N): "Like I said, I will make you suffer for hurting izumi"

I said with deadly intent. The villain's face turned into anger once more and he sent another fist but before he could react I kicked him sending him back a good distance. I ran at the villain and delivered many slashes while dodging his attacks and adding on more swift attacks. The villain's anger turned to rage as his flesh began to increase. I raised a brow and looked at his body flesh kept expanding, I readied myself for an attack, Once his fists were thrown I dodged to the left and dashed behind him, I then jumped and ran in his back and once I reached his head I jumped and aimed at his shoulder, As the blade went down I could see it sever flesh, tendinitis and bone. The villain screamed in agony as he held his bleeding stump where once was his arm. I dashed and cut off his other arm which caused him st stumble back in pain and fall onto the ground. I walked over and on the villains chest and once I reached his head I stopped and looked into his eyes. The eyes of a man that once held anger and pleasure in murder now shown fear, terror and pleading, I scoffed and raised my Seif over my head.

???: "WAIT!!"

I stopped

???: "ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO KILL ME!?!?"

I gave a slight nod

???: "BUT A HERO DOES NOT KILL!!!"

(Y/N): "A hero rescues, a villain kills, but a Hunter hunts. And now you will pay"

The villain looked at me in pure dread. I brought down my seif and severed his head which rolled away a few centimeters from his body. Once it stopped his head had a frozen emotion of fear. I looked up to see the Kota staring at me with tears and fear in his eyes as well as his body shaking. I then looked over to Izumi and found her laying on her stomach looking at me with gratitude. I walked over her and used the Choir bell healing her injuries, After doing so I helped her up.