title of your story

Joseph carried me through the woods,then whole time my belly was smashing up against his shoulder.every time it did it  made me cry out.

"please joseph just put me down and let me walk i wont run i promise."i said as calmly as i could.

he shook his head and continued walking.we had been walking for a while im not sure exaclty how long but it was a while but now it was pitch black and i couldn't Even see my hand in front of my face.

he stopped walking and set me down he grabbed my arm and held it.

i saw headlights and i knew we had walked all the way through the woods and were standing by the road,the van stopped and the door slid open,i was pushed inside were waiting hands cought me.

"what the hell can be you gentle?" i snapped.

"Elizabeth?'i heard a female voice,

"Hailey?" i asked looking at her face that had a bruise on the Right side.

"well well my mate and my fiancee in the same place this really warms my heart."

my head snapped around and i came face to face with Derek.

elizabeth where are you? i heard Allen.

im in a van..

a van? okay just stay calm and stress out please we will find you and hailey soon.

with that last part he was gone again.

"Derek you idiot! why do you do this?" i asked

"because i told you i wanted you still wanted you back told you that i was still in love with you,and then of the stupid things you could do is convince my mate to break our bond.see that's where you screwed up majorly."he let out a laugh

i felt haileys hands on my arm as i leaned forward.

"Derek you have killed people innocent people our baby,my parents,probably more for all i know.why would anyone want to be mated to you." i said with as much venom in my voice as it would allow.

"yes i have killed people many people,but thats because i can,our baby i killed her because she would have gotten in the way,your parents where in the way so i killed them."

my hand flew to my mouth as i let out a gasp.

"would have been in the way of what?" i asked softly.

"taking over the pack,i thought about killing you,but then hwo would i have to help me with taking over and helping keeping the pack members in order."

i leaned back not wanting to talk about this anymore.i felt haileys head against my shoulder.i slipped my arm around her in a reassuring way and rubbed her arm.

she was crying softly.

we had been driving for four hours.when we stopped we were blindfolded and took out of the van.

me and hailey were shoved in a small room and our blindfolds were takien off.

the room had two small beds.me and Hailey sat on the beds in silence.there was one small window which was showing that it was still dark outside.

hailey was crying and me i was staring out the window.wondering how long i was going to be in this room.

sometime i fell asleep.only to wake up to howling.

standing up off the bed i looked out the window and only saw the sun starting to rise.

the door swung open and Derek walked in.i turned to look at him as he stood in the middle of the room.