Baby Bells.

💍👶 This is a GxG Missguidette version. This is for you Kanis! 👶💍

---------👶💍 Baby Bells 💍👶----------

Kanis.

I flushed the toilet once again after my 7th time throwing up in the past 2 days.

I grabbed my tooth brush & rapidly brushed my teeth so Breaunna doesn't notice I been throwing up.

After I was done I grabbed the mouth wash & spat it out. Heading downstairs to be greeted by Bre's worried eyes.

" Baby is everything alright? " Bre asked me grabbing me hand. " You been throwing up & having mood swings all week & you been eating all this weird shit & Your gaining weight. "

" Bre I'm fine. It's just that time of the month. " I lied taking my hand back.

She grabbed my hand once again. " Bit throwing up? It wasn't something I cooked or you did that done this. "

" Breaunna! " I said stern. " I'm perfectly fine. "

" I know your lying! " She yelled. " Throw up one more time & I'll know something's up we haven't had sex in weeks! "

I wanted to cry , here goes my emotional outbreak. " Whatever Bre is that all you love me for? Sex? & We ain't even married yet. Be a good mom for once! "

" A mom? " Bre chuckled. " How the fuck am I gonna be a mom & I nor you is carrying a baby. "

" Maybe I --- " I was cut off by the sudden urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom & threw up as she held my hair back. " Am. "

" Your? " She said as tears filled her eyes. " Having my child? "

" Yes. " I said crying. " Leave me like all the others do. I didn't wanted to tell you cause I thought you'll leave me for good. "

" Baby..... " Bre voiced cracked as I stood up. " I'll never leave you after I did that trick , that lead you to this. I was waiting for this perfect moment now I can do this. But brush yet teeth I'll know you wanna kiss me. "

I nodded with a giggle as I did. Making sure my breath was minty fresh.

" Kanis , I love you with all my heart can give to you. Since the day I met you I know we was gonna be there for each other like old times since we where kids. Your the missing piece that competed me. I think it's time to ask..... " She started off pulling a purple box out & opening it with a ring in it I gasped. " Kanis will you marry me? Being the honor of my wife? "

Tears filled my eyes as I cried. " Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!!! "

Bre slid the ring onto my fingers as I looked at it. She stood up as I jumped on her & kissed her with so much passion. " I love you. "

" I love you to! " Bre said with her hand placed on my stomach. " So much I can't wait for our baby to be here! "

I giggled as my life was competed. I wasn't rejected , I was accepted to be her wife. I smiled at the fact I'm going to be Mrs.Womack soon.

{ I hoped you enjoyed that💍😘. I'll be doing imagines like theses if you request for one. @xoxoxdianaxoxox part 2 possibly or naw? Go follow her peeps. & I got the idea from this book I seen. So credit to that amazing writer.}