0:2

( 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘶𝘱 )

CHAERYEONG SENT YOU A SNAP!
*open*
──────────

CHAERYEONG SENT YOU A SNAP!*open*──────────

charye0ng:
are you awake
help

shiningyuna:
i'm on the way to the building wait for meee

chaerye0ng:
ok but hurry up ryujin is crying

shiningyuna:
okay and what do u want me to do about it dumbass

chaerye0ng:
idk
HURRY AND RUN PLEASE 👊🏻👊🏻

read 10:45am

──────────
after yuna arrived at the studio, trainees take their time to get along with each other. they (itzy members lol) asked for each other's snapchat because apparently they're living in 2030 instead of phone numbers.

"jyp gave us a trainee task so we will begin in two days okay? be punctual because i'm not gonna sit here waiting for late people or you're locked outside" yeji said to all the younger members. they nodded in unison as they walked out of the studio. but as soon as yuna walked out, chaeryeong pulled her to the side, leaving her startled.

"yuna, ryujin has been staring at you for awhile.. is she whipped for you or something?" chaeryeong, her best friend asked. yuna nodded her head as a sign of no but confused too.

truth to be told, ryujin is definitely whipped. ever since they sat on the floor together during their ice breaking thing, she can't keep her eyes of the younger.

yuna is a bright person. her smile can capture many hearts and make anyone else smile too. her hair was soft and red, she literally is a real life ariel.

"well i don't know, she looks nice plus she seems like a dumb bitch i would like to talk too though" she replied the elder. chaeryeong let out a 'tsk' before walking off. "i'll see you tomorrow" she yelled before going down the stairs. yuna sighed and followed.

──────────

a/n
so how is it.. i tried to make this book abit on the crack side 🥺🥺 but i hope you like it! i will be more active with this book bc im kinda liking it so far.