Chapter 1

My name is Max Flame and i'm going to tell you how I became president of OKS over one summer.I was at West Valley Middle School in classroom 105 the final class until suumer,but it was the most boring class of all History.Mrs.Brown was talking about World War 1,but I wasn't  listening I was to busy thinking about when Mrs.Brown is just gonna shut the heck up.Before the bell rang Mrs.Brown asigned us to do a homework asignment over the summer. I was so damn mad cause I just wanted to sit at home and play video games on my Xbox 360.The bell finally rang but yet I was sad.As I walked out I said in  a small voice to Mrs.Brown "you old skank".

When I got home I automatically started on this big packet of stupid homework.My dad got home a few minutes after my mom he  dosen't get home until late.Me and my dad were like best buddies we like all the same things he always cheers me up when I'm sad I really love him.A few days went by and I took a break from my summer packet from school.My dad was about to go on a business trip for a week and I was going to miss him.So he came into my room before he left for his trip and gave me a necklace and on the back it said"the key to your future".I gave him a hug and he left for a whole week.

It has been more than a week and my mom and me were starting to get worried then our doorbell rang and there was a man standing there in a black suit and it seemed like he had some bad news.I was right he did have bad news the news was that "my father had died in a plane crash one week ago" I was devastated.Ten weeks went by and my summer was off to a horrible start I thought this summer would be different but it's not.Every time I looked at the necklace my dad gave me I started to cry,but I know he's in a better place now.I went into my room to lay down and just relax.I turned my head to the right of my bed and saw a hole shaped liked my necklace.I got up and walked toward my wall and put the necklace inside the hole and then the room started to shake and then a door opened up.I was freaked out when the door opened in my room,but yet curious I stepped into a dark space and then the door closed.