Amy

Ricky and I are finally legally married I finished college and John is now 6 years old he is one smart boy. I came out in the living room I saw my husband. "Hey beautiful." He says, kissing my lips. "Can't believe John is 6 years old and we been married for almost 3 years." I say. "It's crazy." He says. John was in bed and Ricky and I decided to have sex. "I want another kid." I tell Ricky. "I thought you wanted just one." He says. "I want John to have a sibling and I want to experience my pregnancy with you last time it was with you know who." I say to him. "Okay. Let's do it no condoms and no birth control." He says putting the condoms and pills away.  "I stopped the pills months ago we been using just condoms." I say. He gets me undressed and himself undresssed. He sticks his thingy in my vagina. I flinched. It was a new territory. We only made a baby once. He slowly goes in and out of me. "Oh myyyy....goddd!!!" I say in a whisper. He kisses me. "Gooo.... fasssttteeer.... ohhhh sh****" I sat in pleasure Ricky picks up his pace. I felt his sperm going up in my vagina. We finished out of Breathe. "We will work on it if your not pregnant." He says kissing me. I put my underwear back on and hope in bed and Ricky puts his boxers back on he comes and lays in bed with me cuddles with me.