Chapter One.

Hi my name is Victoria Felton. Most of my friends call me Victory. I'm not really sure why.

I attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Im in the Ravenclaw House.

Today is the last day of my fifth year. The teachers are letting us be crazy and stupid outside on the grounds. Just no unnecessary magic.

Currently my best friend, Romilda Vane, and I were sitting in the Quidditch stand.

Even though she's in Gryffindor we've been friends since we first started.

Some of the people who are on the Quidditch team are flying around playing a game.

"Go Harry!" Romilda shouts. She's always had a crush on Harry Potter since the first day she laid eyes on him.

"Chill Rom, its not even a real game." I say, using my nickname for her.

"I don't care Victory! Harry is such an awesome player!"

"Whatever. Can we do something else now?"

I loved Quidditch as much as the next guy but I was in the mood to do something else besides sitting here watching her crush over Harry.

"Hey I'm not going to be able to see him for two months! Let me have my chance here!" Rom said.

"Fine. I'm going to go talk to Seamus."

She doesn't even notice me walk away. Oh well.

Seamus and I have been talking for awhile now. He had the hottest accent ever, while mine was pure american.

My parents had grown up in America and I guess the accent just rubbed off me. I even looked American. With my long naturally blonde curly hair and my big green eyes. My skin was quite fair to. But whiter than most.

Walking away I saw Seamus sitting at the bottom talking to Neville.

Plopping down beside him, I ask "Where's Dean?" Dean is his best friend and there usually together.

"Oh hi to you to. He had to do some extra work for Snape."

"What? This is the last day of school!"

"Well you know how Snape is."

I dont say anything after that. I guess Neville felt weird cause he got up and walked off. Even though I talked to him sometimes he was still shy towards me.

"What are you doing over summer?" I asked Seamus.

"Going to Australia. Don't know what there though. What about you?" He says, finally taking his eyes off the pitch and looking at me.

"I think were going on vacation somewhere. Not really sure either. Mum always says where going somewhere but we never do."

"Probably cause you can barely afford proper clothes." Said a cold voice behind me.

I turn to stare into those gray eyes I know so well.

Draco Malfoy. Id grown up in a cottage close to his manor. We had always beem childhood friends but when he got put in Slytherin he turned his back against me.

Everyone in school knows were enemies.

"Shut up Malfoy. Dont talk about things you don't understand."

"I understand perfectly all right. Mudbloods can't afford anything but their foul name."

That's it. I took out my wand and pointed it at him.

"Say that again." I say, my tone harsh. He brought out the worst in me.

"What are going to do mudblood? Hit me with your wand?"

"I'm pureblood and you know it."

He's about to send a hex towards me when a deep voice interrupts him.

"Draco. Dont want to be causing trouble now, do we?"

I glanced at Snape then back at Malfoy. He winked at me.

What was that all about?

Turning around, I walked back up to Romilda and sat down, not whining about the game again.

Not the best chapter but itl get better! And they might become shorter to!