𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧 ☼ Always Watching

Start from the beginning

"2 million."

"Higher."

"4 million."

"Higher!" He shouted.

"20 million." She stated.

He looked at her, hesitating for a moment before saying, "deal."

She stood up while stretching her hand out across her desk, a smirk placed across her face. "Pleasure doing business with you Mr Wolfhard."

Finn rolled his eyes as he shook her hand.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Finn sat in his car, hands gripping the steering while as my kind of woman by Mac DeMarco played through the van.

"Are you sure we've got the right place Finn? Cause I really need to paint my nails." Millie said, bringing her chipped nails up to her face.

Finn and his gang; Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten and Noah were all sitting in the van, staring at a home placed in the middle of the forest, no lights were on, not a single bit of life in the home.

"I don't know Millie, she has like 10 houses in different towns, states, counties. She's not dumb." Finn replied, rolling his eyes at her.

Millie scoffed, "you know asshole, you roll your eyes a lot." Scrunching her face up as she stared into the forest. The group sat in silence.

"I'm tried of this bullshit." Mille said, grabbing an earpiece, getting out of the van and making her way to the old home.

The group silently shouted at her to come back to the van, knowing that Millie does not know what she's like, in which Millie turned around making a crying face before rolling her eyes and turning to face the door of the home.