Chapter 16 Camp Training And A Broken Child

Start from the beginning

I was eating when I noticed glances from the girls and their faces held longing and a slight blush. I ignored it but when I noticed an incredibly red Jiro was staring at me, I turned to her.

(Y/N): "Is everything alright?"

Jiro was trying to find the words and was about to say them but Uraraka stopped her by covering her mouth.

Uraraka: "Everything's fine!"

She lied trying to convince me, I raised a brow and returned to my food. After we eaten I aslong with the rest, Aizawa explained the situation.

Aizawa: "Today you will improve with your quirks"

Aizawa then looked over at izumi and she was shaking because she had to stand.

Aizawa: "And Izumi, I heard about your....... Situation and you will be excused to recover"

Izumi looked relieved and was about to walk away but her legs gave in but before she fell I caught her and lifter her like one would a wife, Izumi smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her inside as Aizawa spoke up.

Aizawa: "And Hunter, you don't need to train so just do whatever"

He said dismissively. I smiled and kept making my way to izumi's room, Once we arrived I laid Izumi on her bed and left the room. I walked around and found Mandalay and Pixie-bob with the woman from before and a....... man with feminine clothing. I raised an eyebrow and walked up to them, once they noticed me the reactions arranged from blushed which belonged to the two women I met before, A curious stare from the unknown woman and a confused look from the man.

(Y/N): "I do not believe we had a proper introduction, Greetings I am Hunter"

I bowed to them

Pixie-bob: "Well hello again~ I'm pixie-bob but my real name is Ryuko Tsuchikawa"

Madalay: "I'm Shino Sosaki but my hero name is Mandalay"

???: "I'm Ragdoll but you can call me Tomoko Shiretoko"

???: "And I'm Yawara Chatora also know as Tiger"

Mandalay: "But why aren't you training?"

(Y/N): "That's because I have no quirk"

They looked at me shocked

(Y/N): "I will give you a piece of information, I am from another world with blood, beasts and godlike cosmic creatures that will turn you into a madman. I am a hunter, one of many hunters that purge the beasts of Yharnam at night in hunts and I am one of the hunters who dream which means I cannot truly die"

The four looked at me in complete shock and fear

Mandalay: "O-okay... but...... why are you here?"

(Y/N): "I was just taking Izumi to her room, she currently can not stand"

Mandalay and Pixie-bob faces became extremely red, I raised an eyebrow at this and they became nervous