I get my mobile. It’s ten in the morning. I let out a big sigh. A sigh of relief? I’m starting to think that this dream has something to do with the people who have been trying to get me. They haven’t really tried that hard. I know I’ve had bodyguards, but they really wanted me that badly, it shouldn’t have been that hard. Why go after my grandfather? All of these questions and no answers!! Ah! It’s driving me nuts. I text Jack to let him know I had the dream again. Once I do that, I get up and head for the bathroom.

I take a long shower. I was sweating so bad that I smell. I get out, get dried off and dressed. I check my mobile to see if Jack has responded. He did. “I’m busy right now, but I’ll stop by and check on you. Be safe.” Aw. It sucks that he’s busy…Well, I guess not that badly since Amber and Des are still here. Don’t want them walking in on us. That would be really embarrassing. I head downstairs and into the kitchen. Des is still there. “Here. I made you something while you were in the shower.” She handed me a plate with eggs, bacon, and toast. “Yum. Thank you Des.” That was nice of her.

I finish breakfast, put my dishes in the sink and head into the living room. “What time are you going to leave for work?” I sat down next to Des on the couch. “Um. We were thinking of getting there an hour early. Are you going to be joining us?” I thought about it. “Yea. Can I just ride with you?” Amber gives me a look. “That’s silly. Of course you can. I don’t know why you even bothered asking.” We laugh. “I want to go shopping this afternoon though.” Amber looks down at her watch. It’s only eleven. “I found this new outfit I want to get. Anyone want to join?” Des and I nod and in unison say, “Yes.”

Amber laughs at us. “Okay. Let’s get ready to go.” We get up and get ready. We head out the door and into Amber’s SUV when my mobile buzzes at me. It’s Jack! “Hey. I have some free time.” Really? He has free time now? “Oh. I’m headed out with Amber and Des. Want to meet up? We can still hang out or whatever.” Des looks back at me. “You’re smiling. It must be that hottie, Jack.” I didn’t realize I was smiling. “Yea, it is.” Des smiles at me and then turns back around.

We get to the first shop and I get another text from Jack. “I was hoping we could spend time at home, but I guess I could make do with what I have.” Oh, you naughty man. I remember the great time I had when he was over. He pinned me down on the couch. I bite my lower lip. Just then my mobile buzzes. “Don’t bite your lip!” What? How does he know I’m biting my lip? Oh, he must be nearby already. That explains why it took him so long to respond. I look around. I finally spot him not too far away.

“Hey. I’ll catch up with you ladies later. I have something I want to do.” They both give me a look. “Yea. Sure. I bet Jack’s here.” Des said in a teasing voice. They both laugh. “Oh shush.” They’re still laughing. “Okay. Just text us when you’re ready to meet up.” I nod, then turn to head towards Jack.

“Hey you.” I said as I walked up to Jack. “Hey.” He smiles at me, then leans towards me and kisses me. “I’ve missed you.” I back at him. “I missed you too.” He said as he wrapped his arms around me. “Do you want to talk about your dream?” He’s frowning now. “Nope. I just want to spend time with you.” I smile at him. He smiles back and nods his head. “Okay.” We walk around in silence. “I realize something.” He looks at me. “I don’t know anything about you Jack…Well, not any more than what I have researched and looked up.” He frowns. “What do you mean?”

“Oh, uh. I have been to the archives building. Also, I had previous info from grandfather’s computer.” I look down at the ground, then back at Jack. He’s still frowning. “What did you find?” I let out a sigh. “Can’t you just tell me some things about yourself instead of asking me what I found?” He half smiled. “Where’s the fun in that?” Really? “Please, kind sir. Will you tell me?” I half smiled back. He laughed. “I’ll tell you one thing, BUT I must warn you. I don’t usually tell people this because it freaks them out. I can’t die. Ever.”

I let out a heavy sigh. “I knew that already. I watched when Suzie shot you. I was pretty shocked and freaked out, but I got over it. Tell me something else, please.” He stopped walking and looked at me. “I knew it. I could tell by the way you were acting after we told everyone about Suzie. Why didn’t you say anything?” He’s still staring at me. “Because you were too busy with Gwen and I was still a little shocked and freaked out.” I laughed a little. It sounds silly when I say it out loud.

“You still could’ve come to me.” He stopped smiling. “I didn’t want you mad at me.” I sighed again. “I wouldn’t have been mad.” He grabs my hand. “Alright. I used to be a time agent.” What? “A time agent? Like a person who can travel through time and stuff?” Still holding my hand, he nods. “That’s not from this time, so are you from a different time?” He doesn’t move or say anything. Then, after a moment or two. “That’s all you get for now.” What? “That’s not fair!” He laughs. “Sorry. I agreed to one and that’s all you get.”

That’s seriously not fair at all, but at least he did tell me something. A time agent? Wow. We continue to walk around some more. “What are you doing tonight?” He tightens his grip on my hand a little. “I had planned to go hang out at the club tonight, but if you want to hang out instead, I’m fine with that.” He chuckles. “I’m just asking in case I have another free time.” I stop and look at him with a frown on my face. “What?” He put his fingers on my chin. “Why are you frowning?” I don’t say anything. Still looking at him, I finally say, “You could join me.” He smiles. “Maybe. If I have more free time.” He looks at his mobile. “I need to head back.” He kisses me. After a few moments, he pulls back, looks at me and says, “Bye. I’ll see you later.” And then walks away.