He said he loved me. He took my virginity. Im gonna kill myself. Chapter Two.

Hey guys! So, I wasnt acctualy going to continue this story, but loads of you liked it so, heres another chapter! :D

Hope that you enjoy it!

Comment and all that fun stuff :)

**********************************************************************************

He said he loved me. He takes my virginity. He dumps me. Im gonna kill myself. What now?

Chapter Two.

Recap::

I stood up, standing high above the city lights. "Bye" I whispered tears covering my sight. I stepped forward. The air around me hiting me feircly. The drop felt amazing, freeness. Finaly. What I expected next was the impact of me hitting the ground with amazing speed, my bones crushing and instant death. But it never came. Instead strong arms clasped around my waist jumping into another building opposite the carpack, swinging into a window. What the fuck!?

End of Recap::

Falling through the window of some building, my board dropping from my hands as my side came in to contact with the ground. My hands splayed out as I hit the floor feeling soft carpet. I collapsed down, laying there breathing hard. Once catching my breath, my heart sped up at what had just happened. Some one jumped out of no where IN THE FRIGGEN AIR! I mean, who, or should I say what, could jump like that without killing themselves. I slowly stood up, turning around. The figure standing infront of me was tall and dark, mysterious. He had on black jeans and a black hoodie, he had dark hair flowing over his beutiful Green eyes (Authours note!: if youve read some of my other stories, you might notice that I LOVE green eyes! =D) His hoodie pulled up over it, covering part of his face. He had pale skin, a shade lighter than mine, his full lips turning upwards slighlty as he stared at me intently. A pale hand lifted and brushed across my cheek, sending unknown bolts of lighting shivering through me. He took a step closer, his hand trailing my features. "Kate...." He whispered his eyes lingering on my lips. He knows my name, how? I kept looking into his beutiful green eyes.

His head slowly bent down, his cold lips lightly touching mine, yet again his touch sent uncontolable shivers thourh me. He pressed down harder, his tounge begging for entrance, wich for some reason I gave him straight away, his tounge slipping inside mine, touching every part of my mouth, makeing me want more. I explored this strangers mouth eagerly as his arms snaked around my waist and my hands twined in his hair, pulling him closer. I was running out of breath, but I didnt want to stop. Then suddenly, he was gone....

I felt cold without him, he literaly disapeered, the door to the apartment we were in swinging wide open. My arms dropped to my side, and my eyes searched longingly for this amazing stranger. Thousands of questions buzzing through my mind. Who is he? How did he do that? Why did he kiss me? Why did I kiss back? Why did it feel so amazing? Where has he gone? Why do I feel lonely without him here? Why can I still feel his soft lips on mine?

My body stumbled forward, helplessly trying to find this amazing stranger, knowing that I was to slow to catch up with him. What the hell had just happened? I grabbed my skateboard and walked out of the building. My vision was swirling, I need to find this guy, I really do. I suddenly stopped and hit myself on the head. What was I thinking! Trying to kill myself? Over that Jerk!? Payback is what he needs, what he done, its disgusting, how many other girls hearts had he broken? I sighed, running a hand through my dark hair, I jumped on my skateboard and headed to Charlottes house. I need her help.

****************************************************************************************

I know its short, but I just wanted to see if you guys want another chapter (:

If you do, comment to let me me know.

x