Gu Xijiu and Di Fuyi turned visible again as they could not use their spiritual power or cast any spells while they were invisible. Gu Xijiu did not talk much and instead quickly unlocked the chains for Li Mengxia.

Although the chains were not easy to unlock, it was not a difficult thing for Gu Xijiu. A few minutes later, she had unlocked all the chains that were bounding Li Mengxia.

Li Mengxia immediately stretched her limbs. She seemed energetic though she looked sallow. She tried stroking her sleeves. "Celestial Master Zuo, what should we do next? Shall we kill the imposter?"

Di Fuyi shook his head. "Let's not rush into anything just yet. We should prioritize getting out of here first."

Li Mengxia paused for a while. "The jailor will come by every hour. He might alert the imposter if he realizes that I am missing"

However, Li Mengxia immediately shut her mouth even before she finished voicing her concern as Gu Xijiu took out a dummy from nowhere which looked almost the same size as her. Gu Xijiu bit her fingertips and dripped her blood on the dummy's forehead, and it immediately trembled and fell onto the ground. Now, it looked exactly like Li Mengxia, and its chest was moving up and down as though it could breathe like a human.

Li Mengxia was stunned. She looked at 'herself' who was on the hay, and then she glimpsed at Gu Xijiu. "This is?"

"Vision Encumbrance. It will act as though it was you sleeping. It can flip itself and can even respond when someone calls your name. So, don't worry. The jailor wouldn't realize that you are missing." Gu Xijiu explained.

Li Mengxia was envious. "Miss Gu, could you teach me this trick when you're free?"

"Let's talk about it later when you have achieved a spiritual power of level nine and a half!" Di Fuyi interrupted.

Li Mengxia touched her nose tip. She did not know that the spell was affected by the level of her spiritual power.

She had been unconscious for two days. Hence, she was very excited to leave. She could not stop enviously admiring and gazing at Gu Xijiu with her sparkling eyes. "Miss Gu"

Just as she was about to say something, she was interrupted by Di Fuyi again. "Miss Gu? She is my wife now."

Li Mengxia asked as her eyes opened widely, "Both of you are married?! I was waiting to attend your wedding all the while! When did you have your wedding?"

Gu Xijiu was about to answer when Di Fuyi stopped her. "This isn't the best time to chit-chat. Let's go!"

Indeed, they were running out of time. Hence, Gu Xijiu's left hand grabbed onto Li Mengxia's hand while her right hand held onto Di Fuyi. She immediately teleported to the bamboo grove.

Gu Xijiu's medicine was very effective as Mu Yun, Mu Lei, and Mu Dian immediately regained their consciousness. At this moment, they were all gathered at the bamboo grove. However, everyone was confused except Mu Feng.

Three pairs of eyes were staring at Mu Feng. "What are you trying to hide from us. Who are we waiting for?"

"Yea, there's not even a shadow here. Who are we waiting for?"

"I think we need to figure out how we can save Li Mengxia The brat is going to torture her again when the sun is up!"

Oh right, where did you find the antidote? It is amazing! I watched myself being controlled by the brat for two years. I just wanted to die! Who is the savior who made the antidote? We should thank him or her properly."

The three messengers could not stop questioning Mu Feng as they thought that they could find out a little or more from him.

However, Mu Feng only smiled. "Be patient. Let's wait for a while."