He is now covered with his own blood and he wasn't regenerating

He is now covered with his own blood and he wasn't regenerating. He looked at me with a pure fear, he tried to jump from the edge but I quickly grab his leg and pull him towards me.

Y/n: "And where do you think your going?"

I keep punching him in the face and until it was covered in blood.

Lord Phoenix: "P-P-Please... h-h-have.... m-m-m-mercy...."

Y/n: "I already did, and it was a mistake."

I poke his eyes and he was screaming in pain and I pull his head off clean

I poke his eyes and he was screaming in pain and I pull his head off clean. I then summon Cerberus and burn that bastards body to ash while I was still holding his head. Trihexa then change in her human form and flew down besides me. And I saw Sirzechs and the other Devil kings along with Lady Phoenix and Ravel. I raise the bastards head and show to all the remaining soldiers and everyone. 

Y/n: "Let this be a lesson for all of you. Any more attempt at me or anyone close to me, I won't hesitate to destroy the underworld. Do I make myself clear?"

The Devil Kings bowed down along with Lady Phoenix and Ravel, then everyone else kneel down. Then I summon the Blade of Olympus and toss the bastard's head up high and I charge the blade with energy, firing it and disintegrating it.  I walk over to the Devil Kings with Trihexa.

Y/n: "I don't want this to happen again Sirzechs. Even though you think that Rias and I are dating, I won't hesitate to finish all of you, got that?"

Sirzechs: "Yes, Lord Y/n. I assure you, that this will be the last time and won't be happening again."

Y/n: "Lady Phoenix, don't raise your daughter like your good for nothing son and bastard husband."

Lady Phoenix: "Yes, Lord Y/n. I deeply apologize on my husband's foolishness.

Y/n: "Ravel, use your power wisely, don't end up like your father and brother. Use it to help others instead of giving them pain and misery."

Ravel: "Y-Y-Yes, L-L-Lord Y-Y-Y/n."

I smile a little and pat her head, and she blushed a little. I was about to leave until Sirzechs called me.

Sirzechs: "Wait Lord Y/n. Who's that woman beside you?"