"Good evening Y/n." they said.

"So what's up with you guys?" i asked.

"I'm sorry for never listen to any word that you said. Or any stories that you ever told us." Brendan said apologizing.

"And thank you for Understanding" Clara said.

"You listen the conversation between me and White?" i asked.

"That was White?" Brendan asked.

"Yeh. It was White. But you didn't answer my question " i said.

"Yeah. We did, sorry" Clara said.

"Heh, it's no biggie. At least you admitted it and told me the truth. Now you guys go a head eat the dinner while you could." i suggested. And they nodded.

.~•°*#*°•~.

"Y/n" Brendan called. I answered with a hum while washing the dishes.

"Who is Little Sappy?" Brendan asked. Well, now i am doomed.

"She is my Daughter " i said. I just couldn't lie to them. I could feel their eyes are shocked.

"How?" Clara asked.

"I'll explained Tomorrow okay?" i asked.

"Oh. Okay." Clara said.

And after that they walked to their rooms and left me here. All alone.

"I wish you were here with me Mom. You'll make my life easy than this. " i whispered to myself and continued washing and putting the dishes away..

And after doing the dishes. I ran to my room. And pack my stuff. 'cause you know i am going to go live my life with the baby that i have to raise and with a lot of help of White and Snow, and maybe My friends too.

After all packed up. I climbed up my bed and get some rest.

.~•°*#*°•~.

"Y/n.. Can you Wake up please?" Brendan asked from the other side of the door.

I walked to the door and open it. When i see Brendan. He looks confused and Sad

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To my home? Well you know since you already know about it. And i have a child l to raise. I have to move out" i explained.

"But, before that. Can we talk for a bit? You know sibling to sibling " he asked. I nodded. And we walked to the living room. And take a seat on the couch.

"So, How did you got sappy? And why didn't you told me you were pregnant? And-" he said but i cutted him.

"Slow down tiger. I was never pregnant " i said.

"You have never?" he asked.

"Nope. I have never. And then how did i have Little Sapphire? Well, 1 or 2 days ago the night after my birthday me and the others like Anna,Cecilia, Y/bf,Dave, And Ben. Were going to the Big house A.K.A
The Mansion. As we walked, we saw a pregnant lady crying for help. Well of course we help her and take her to the hospital. But her injuries was too deep. So she didn't make it out alive. The doctor said that she said that one of us have to do the job if she didn't make it. Well, you know. I am the one that is ready to take the risk since i am lonely and stuff. And there i am here telling you this story. " i said.

"I.. Why didn't you tell me this?" he asked.

"Because you were too busy to listen to me and besides if i told you this doesn't mean you are going to live there are you? " i asked.