There's Nothing Like Summer In The City

Magsimula sa umpisa

Our Overlord: Let's do it.

Nyoom: Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thwip-thwip: YEET!

(hacking noises): LET'S OBTAIN THIS GRAAAAAIN

Our Overlord: Yeah, yeah.

Our Overlord has left the chat

Nyoom has left the chat

thwip-thwip has left the chat

(hacking noises) has left the chat

"You boys have fun!!", May said as a goodbye, hugging Peter and Ned tightly. They were about to go on a private jet to LA for Anime Expo, to enjoy almost no supervision. Well, Happy was going with them, but that was only to make sure that the two teens wouldn't get themselves killed.

They both hugged her just as tightly back, waving goodbye until May had gone back to her car. Peter and Ned looked at each other, grins getting wider by the second. They did their secret handshake before literally dashing to the jet.

Ned walked around, completely awed at everything. "This is so cooooooooooool.", he nearly shouted. Peter pulled out his camera and started recording, smiling from behind. "Hey, dude, sit down, we're about to take off.", Parker instructed, patting the seat next to him. Ned nodded, plopping into the seat by the window.

The engine started up, roaring loudly. Ned looked out the window, watching the aircraft move and take off. "Woah", he breathed out. "And how many of these have you been on?"

"Uhhh, only one. Two, if you count the Toomes incident, but I don't because I was on the outside of the plane.", Peter answered, trying to shrug away the bad memories that had brought. Ned nodded in understanding, deciding to pull out his computer and start on a different conversation topic. It was about fifteen minutes when Happy had fallen asleep.

"Hey, man, shh.", Peter quieted, pulling out his camera. Ned got quiet and heard the loud snores as well, snickering slightly. The teen laughed with his friend, shutting the camera off after the initial reaction. It didn't take them much longer before the plane landed in Los Angeles.

Now, I'm sure more than one of you would've liked to see something dramatic happen, but Nah. Unless you count breaking the Internet for sarcastically responding to a confused Steve. ("What are you two wearing?" "Says the guy who fights enemies in a practically skintight suit." "It's called fashion, sweetie. Look it up.") They went to the entire Expo, cosplayed differently every day and had an absolute blast. California was a lot of fun.

After they got home, sunburned and exhausted, the two thanked Tony profusely before taking a 13-hour nap.

Tony finished with the last of the streamers, before climbing down the stepstool and observing his work. The room was covered with red and blue birthday decorations. Today was Peter's...18th birthday. Yeah, Tony can't believe it either. His son was an adult. Legally, anyway. Only about three of the Avengers might check out mentally; Tony and Peter were surely not one of them. 

There was going to be a surprise party for him this afternoon. It was going to have, friends, cake, gifts, even decorations as mentioned before. The man knew his son wasn't exactly one for extravagance, but this was kind of a milestone. He's eighteen, not long after he'll be graduating high school, and then college and then--nope, that was an emotional rollercoaster he was not ready to ride.  Peter was his Spider-Baby, and would always stay that way.