01:

It was a typical morning for the sleepy head Bea. Ang hirap nyang gisingin.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head"
"Beadel anuna?"
"Anak naman, gising na!"
"Kung hindi ka babangon, you'll stop playing volleyball na"

(After few minutes, when Bea heard her mom's words)

"Ohhhhh no mom. Hey I'm up. I'm wide awake mom"
"Oh! Someone is takot na matigil sa paglalaro nang volleyball"
"Volleyball is the love of my life mom"
"Okay. Okay get up na. Remember you'll have your last training with your team , captain HQHAHAAH. Osya. Labas na ko, I'll be on the living room anak"

Paglabas ng Mom ni Bea, she searched for her phone

*Unread Messages*
( She read some of the messages and it was all came from her beloved teammates)

• Ponggay d turtle
Capt! Anuna tinanghali na naman ng gising? HAHAHAHA gala naman tayo with the team :( Jk. Samahan mo naman ako manuod game ni ate :) daming chicks dun papi ka naman!

- Ayan sge dyan ka magaling ponggs! Gusto mo lang na may sercvice ka eh. Sge na nga . HAHAHAHA pag waalng chicks dun 10 laps ah

• Ann Basa
Caaaapt! Bukas nalang tayo mag training. Convince coach plssssssss.

- You'll date lang eh. Not so sure Ann eh. Pero I'll try

After reading some of the messages, she get up na dahil may lakad sila ni Ponggay. Bea can't say no to ponggay kasi siya yung buddy nya sa galaan and training. Hindi masyado sa school dahil magkaiba sila ng section ang they were all too busy complying everything that they need to comply. Because being a student athlete is hard. Sometimes you have to sacrifice some of your subject classes for trainings, for make up quizzes and catching up for the missed lessons. Ang hirap pero kinakaya para sa Volleyball. I am Isabel Beatriz "Bea" De Leon. A 18 year old lady, and about to finish my Senior High School. I was the team captain of my team since I were in grade 10. My daily routine was like to get up early in the morning come to training by 4:30 get into my classes at 7 till 5 or sometimes 6 then back to training till 9 and gets home after that. It's tiring but yeahhh sanay na ako. Sanayan lang at yung passion mo sa paglalaro is something that drives you closer to your goal which is to be academically excellent and to be sports excellent also.
Bumaba na ako to eat breakfast with mom and dad, I don't know if Kuya is around cause he's too busy always.

"Hey parents! Good morning (kisses their cheeks) "
"Good morning sa gwapo kong anak"
-Dad
"Dad. Anuba? Bei is a girl kaya no?" - Mom
"Girl din ang hanap mom HAHAHAHA" - Dad
"Dad! Okay enough, anak eat kana para maka alis kana for training" - Mom
"Yes Mom. Kain na din kayo"

Before sge forgot she texted Coach Roger, her mentor since she started playing the sport. The person who alwyas believes in her everytime she plays. The person who always sees potential in her. But little did she know her coach already texted her

*1 Unread Message*

• Kowch Roger
Bea anak, good morning. Cancel muna training ngayon got some errands to do eh. Text your teammates nalang please. Salamat. Ienjoy nyo tong araw na ito, dahil bukas maghihirap kayo. De joke alng anak.

- Thank you Coach. Sge po sasabihan ko po sila.

She forwarded the message to her teammates for them to know and to be aware. HAHAHAHA ohhh diba yung may mga gala makakagala na, including meeeeee.