the place of hatred

Seth's POV

"Go die in a whole faggot," someone says to me. That really hurt and I have to keep my emotions to myself. Don't let them see. "I wish they would all shut up," seth thought. Then someone else knocked the books out of my hand and pushed me into an open locker. He kept slamming the locker door in my face. Mr. Carter, my science teacher, came up, shoved the boy off of me and told him to run to the principal's office. Then he helped me out of the locker and said, "Are you okay? They really shouldn't treat you like that," then I spoke, "it's fine. You didn't have to help me. I'm used to it, and they only do it because I'm gay.". "Welp looks like I'm getting bullied. I'm gay too," Mr. Carter says with a cheery smile.

I start to head off to my first-hour class, which is science. Mr. Carter walked alongside me to make sure no one else would bully me on the way there. Before I reached the door Mr. Carter caught my shoulder. He turns me around. "Hey, Seth I am also the new counselor here and was wondering if you would see me after school," he said to me. I said yes and walked into the classroom heading towards the farthest desk. The rest of the class walked in and started ridiculing me and throwing rude, crinkled messages at me. "Stop that! I won't be having any of this bullying in my classroom," Mr. Carter said. I looked at my schedule again to see what I had the next hour.

Homeroom - Science room - Mr. Carter - 6:30 to 7:30

1st period - Science - Mr. Carter - 7:33 to 8:33

2nd period - Art - Mrs. Lilac - 8:36 to 9:36

3rd period - English - Ms. Morgan - 9:39 to 10:39

4th period - P.E. - Coach/Mr. O'Heron 10:42 to 11:42

Lunch - 11:45 to 12:15

5th period - Mathematics - Mr. Dalton - 12:18 to 1:18

6th period - Psychology - Mr. Blaue - 1:21 to 2:21

7th period - History - Mrs. Hamilton - 2:24 to 3:24

8th period - Study Hall - Mr. Carter - 3:27 to 4:27

I had art next. "yay," I said to myself in a sarcastic voice. There was the sound of the door opening and I looked up to see who was late. It was somebody that I've never seen before. "Class this is Seanix, be nice to him. He's new here," Mr. Carter said. I look at Mr. Carter and I notice that he's staring at me. Seanix walks over to the desk that I'm sitting at. He was wearing some black jeans and a Black Veil Brides t-shirt. He sat down next to me and held out his hand, expecting me to greet him. "Hi, I'm Seanix. What's your name," he said to me. "I-I'm Seth, good to meet you," I said to him. Then I layed my head down and paid attention. I caught Mr. Carter staring at me again and blushed. "Damn he's so hot. I guess I'm not gonna get sleep tonight. Wait I don't get sleep on a daily basis because I have insomnia," I thought.  I can't get my mind off of him. He's so attractive, I can't help myself. The bell rang and I am the last one in the room with Mr. Carter. I walk up to his desk. "I can ask Mrs. Lilac if I can talk to you this hour. I have a lot to say and I feel like I can trust you," I said. "Hey Seth, did you know that I'm your new neighbor? If you ever need to talk just come over okay," Mr. Carter told me before I left. Mrs. Lilac said I could talk to Mr. Carter as soon as I walked into the door. I turned around and walked back to Mr. Carter's room. I walked into his classroom and he locked the door behind me. "Just so no one tries to open the door and hear our conversation," he says in a soft voice. We ended up talking for an hour and a half. "shit. I missed half of my English class," I curse underneath my breath. "I'll see you later Mr. Carter," I say. I feel like so much came off of my shoulders by talking to him. All my other classes were really boring, as usual. "Seth I talked to your parents and you're riding home with me from now on," Mr. Carter said to me in a stern voice. I walk with Mr. Carter to his car and sit in the passenger seat. He put the key in the ignition and we are on our way. When we get to his house I open my door and step out of the car to look at the gorgeous two-story house. I had never really taken notice of this house. I look over at a smiling Mr. Carter.