4. Became One!

*****This whole update is the continuation of mature content of previous chapter so who ever is below 18 & is uncomfortable reading such stuffs , please skip this update😂

Neil made Avni lay on big marble slab in bathroom while he brought a tray of pastes...in his hand...
Avni clutches the towel close to her chest knowing well what is coming next....as she sits back partially looking at Neil.
Neil kept that tray on the slab a bit far away from her, beneath her feet.
While Avni pulls that piece off towel down as much as she could hiding her thighs while still clutching the towel close to her chest with other hand.
Inspite of doing so....she well knows Neil could see her everything well.
Neil smirks seeing her nervousness as he slowly eyed her up and down.
Neil gently held her toe as he rubbed his finger on her soft skin making her go breathless...
Avni could see some unspoken desires in his eyes as she found him staring back at her non stop....
Neil brings her toe near his face as he gently smooches on her skin making her stomach clinch in excitement.
Avni arches back on the marble slab as his lips touches her skin....she could feel lots of butterflies around her stomach.
Neil trails with his lips towards her leg from her foot....avni squeezes her eyes trying to control her thumping heart...
He then takes hand full of turmeric paste as he holds her leg with other hand...slowly applies the paste on dorsum of her foot running it towards her leg...
Neil looks at Avni whose eyes were still close while she was breathing heavily...
He seductively kissed on her leg again while still staring at her intensely to notice her expression...
He could see her gulping slightly while feeling breathless...
Neil calls softly- Avni....
Avni doesn’t respond nor open her eyes...
Neil says again huskily as he runs his hand carelessly on her half exposed thighs ....moving towards her body- Avni Open Your Eyes! Just look at me...
He leans towards her stomach as dumps his head on it , kisses softly on her stomach over the towel which was being an hindrance between him and her skin.
Avni was all stiff and nervous...he then starts nuzzling on her stomach with his nose over the towel making her go crazy as she swiftly got up still her eyes being closed....hugs him at once without even opening her eyes.
Neil was taken a back to her sudden gesture....as he found himself being hugged by half naked Avni.

Neil could smell flowery rose petals fragrance coming from her body...the way Avni was clinging to him was making him loose his sense.
He slowly hugged her back with one arm as he encircled it around her waist making her cling on to him more tightly as her head was resting on his shoulder with her eyes being closed yet...
Neil could feel her fingers clutching on to his wet shirt tightly...
He could feel her breathing heavily....all he wanted to do at moment was remove that freaking towel and make her all his...well but not like this! There are more teasing seasons yet to come...
Neil slowly removed her wet hair from her  back and put it aside to one side hanging to her shoulder...he then applied the left turmeric paste present in his hand on her back...
As he slided his hand along her upper part of her back...he could feel Avni loosening her hold from his shirt...
Neil slowly pulled her apart and looked intensely at her....her eyes still closed...
He slowly held her cheeks softly while her hands on his biceps which were being visible outside his black wet shirt...
Their foreheads touched as he leaned on to her...
Her slightly parted trembling lips were making him lure just to capture them forever...

He gently said with his heart out- Avni I Love You & I Just Want To Make This Tour Special For You....I Just Want To Cherish Every Single Moment With You....By Being Lost In You & Love You Like No One Else! Want To Refill All Those Moments Which Have Been Wasted When Juhi Came Back To My Life Again! Now There Is No One...Its Only You & Me Togather Forever! I Love You Avni Neil Khanna!
He then gently placed a kiss on her forhead with full of love...
In response Avni opened her eyes and stared back at him with outmost love....
As she said huskily – I Love You Too Neil Khanna...Forever! Nothing can keep us apart now...not even our pasts!