▷three

L I A| 리아

IT'S been three days since soobin has been the 'ruler' of this house and he keeps on annoying me as hell.

and plus i need to follow everything he orders me to do so! fuck my life.

someone dragged my foot and i tried to let go of that grip and he let go. and of course i can tell it's a he because i'm the only girl in this house.

i sat up straight and looked at soobin with an irritated look. he covered his eyes and pointed at my legs..specifically my thighs.

"it's a short short you dummy of course my thighs would be seen." he uncovered his eyes and crossed his arms.

"don't tell me your gonna walk around the house like that?" he asked and i nodded, standing up.

"oh my gosh, lee chantelia. i order you to not wear short shorts in the house. just shorts." i put my hands on my hips.

"they are just the same, plus i'm more comfortable wearing shorts, now please let me be." he gave me a poker face.

"don't tell me you got turned on." i smirked then laughed evilly. his eyes widened. "yah! lia you pervert!"

i ran to the living room and held a pillow to defend my self. "HAHAHAHAHA!"i laughed out loud. omg his reaction was so priceless and cute i can't!

he pinched my cheeks and i whined like a little kid. "you cucumber, that hurts!" now it's his time to laugh. screw you, choi soobin.

"morning good!" beomgyu greeted me. "morning good!" he greeted to soobin. me and soobin looked at each other and laughed at beomgyu's weirdness.

"morning good."
"morning good." me and soobin said at the same time and high fived after. it has only been days but we got closer to each other though, also to the other boys.

now i know why yeonjun has been very down, he and his girlfriend just broke up last week, and it was supposed to be their anniversary yesterday.

omg that's just so heart breaking. i don't want that to happen if i will ever have a relationship.

but all of us are often well played anyways.

📍

fifteen minutes later, all of them woke up and here we are, watching teen titans go.

yeah were that childish heh.

a sudden clap just made me flinch. oh, not only me also the others. all of us glared at kai and he gave us a 'v' sign.

"how about let's go out to the arcade?" we nodded our heads and stood up.

"let's go!" yeonjun said in excitement. "wait,wait,wait this fast??" i asked. omg i'm just wearing short shorts right now.

"it's okay if you wear short shorts anyway if the short is not fitting." soobin said and wow, that surprised me huh.

"oh so now you agree about me wearing short shorts?" he put his hands through his pockets. "well we need to make yeonjun happy anyway." i 'ooh'ed and hurriedly grab my phone and put it in my pocket.