▷one

L I A | 리아

HERE I am, in the airport filled with excitement because whynot? Imagine, you're going to Japan and ride on a private plane!

Yeah, that's what you get when you'r the ace in the school.

I took a step inside the plane and looked for a seat. Oh well, I won't look for a seat because all seats are vacant! I sat down at the second to the front part because it's in front of the television. I buckled my seatbelt in advance and waited for the plane to take off.

30 minutes passed and still, the plane didn't even move a single bit. What the? What took this so long? No, no, no don't tell me it's gonna be delay-

"Hah! Shame on the four of you, I came in first!" I was about to stand up to see who's kiddy voice was that but stupid of me to forget my belt was buckled. I ,unbuckled my belt and stood to look who it was.

He wore a dirty white hoodie but oh well, his face doesn't look familiar nor someone I know. Four more boys came and all of them, I don't recognize them nor familiarize. I felt someone look at me and the tallest guy among them, I guess, wore a yellow hoodie looked at me. Well now that's what you call 'awkward stare'.

"Yah, Beomgyu. What do you mean 'first'? A girl is already here." All of them looked at me and I felt uncomfortable.. because I'm not that used to be stared at boys.

The boy who got 'first' which I reckon that his name is Beomgyu said, "Eh, maybe that's just a flight stewardess." A boy who looks like the oldest among them, because he looks mature and wore a blue hoodie flicked the beomgyu guy's forehead. Me!? A flight stewardess!? With this height? Gosh, kid. You must be blind.

Another boy who has just as the same height as me and has a purple hoodie bowed, "Sorry for the rudeness of this asshole. Hope you won't mind."

I hesitated and stared at the five of them. "It's oka-"

"Please buckle your seatbelts we will take off in 15 minutes." Someone announced, and the boys immediately got to their seats. I buckled my seatbelt once again and plugged my earphones, listening to music and checked if it's on airplane mode. Fortunately, it is.

Sigh, I thought I was the only one.

I felt someone's presence beside me and looked at that person and it was the one who wore a yellow hoodie. I'm not that used to start the conversation so.. I just did nothing but stare at him.

he felt someone looking at him and looked at me. I immediately looked away. Oh gosh, my life is getting more cliché.

"So.. hey." He said started the conversation which made it more awkward. I raised my brow at him. "Yeah hello?" and he giggled. A kind of manly one. Omo that was hot- I mean, cute. And not gonna lie, his dimples are killing me.

"So yeah.. what's your name?" He asked me. Oh well, that was random.

"Lee Chantelia. Lia for short." he nodded and introduced his self, "Choi Soobin."

And again, silence ate us. Akward silence.

"Why are you and the guys here, by the way?" I asked, trying to cut off the akward silence and because I want to know why I'm not the only one here?

"Oh, well we're here to have a free trip in japan as a prize for winning a survival game in our school." I widened my eyes. No way! I hope they don't get to live in the same pent house as me! Please.

"So-"

"And-"

We both said something in unison. Gosh.

"You go first."

"You go first."

We both laughed but he spoke first, "Sorry, you go first." I wave my hand, signing him that I don't want to. "You go first."

"Okay"

"I'm gonna introduce you the guys too.. by age. The guy who's wearing a blue hoodie is Choi Yeonjun. And the guy you're talking to right now is Choi Soobin." I laughed at his last statement. "Obviously." and he giggled.

"The guy in white hoodie is Choi Beomgyu. The one in purple hoodie is Kang Taehyun. The one in peach hoodie is Huening Kai."

"Okay, now it's my turn to ask. Don't tell me we're gonna be on the same pent house for 3 months? I mean the whole summer?" I asked and he thought for a while.

"I guess? Maybe? Because we will also be living in a pent house."

"Don't tell me I'm the only girl?" He shook his head and nod. "Oh my gosh."

⇨⇨⇨

Finally, we arrived in Japan. Waiting for the van. I inhaled, trying to feel the Japanese presence. Oh, really self?

"Lia noona! Let me help carry you those bags." Huening Kai, I think, said and helped me carry my bags. I refused him to because, I want to do and handle things by myself. So cute.

"Finally the van has arrived."

☀️

MINTYEJI surprise :3