1

With her face contorted with pleasure, Nicki gradually fell from her sexual climax, the person below her being the cause of her favorite type of high. Sweat decorated their bodies, beads lined up at their foreheads and the valley of their breasts. With the silicone phallus still inside of her, Nicki's walls clenched and spasmed as aftershocks ran through her body. Beyoncé, too, shook as she fell from her peak. The orgasm hit her so hard that she was knocked down back to reality, the sex was mind blowing, but not mind blowing enough to push away the dirty secret she found out about Nicki.

Opening her almond shaped eyes, her dimples deepened when she was met with soft brown and small specks of earth green. She'd never admit it anytime soon, but the college student had her sprung—in love even.

"I want you to take a break and come to Australia with me....how does that sound?" Wincing, she slowly lifted herself from the younger girl's lap, plopping down right next to her young lover.

"Can't afford to take a break, Onika. Told you this already." Ignoring the uncomfortable wetness between her thighs and the growing soreness everywhere, Beyoncé stood up and freed herself of the strap. It was taking a lot of self control to do away with her new rising anger towards her girlfriend.

"But you're mine now, you can afford anything you desire, BB. What's mine is yours."

Beyoncé kissed her teeth and slid the loose fitting sweats up her toned, caramel legs. Nicki unconsciously licked her lips while she watched the student dress herself. She couldn't help but to open her cold heart up for the beauty that stood before her.

"You don't want me, that's what it is. You're ashamed to be seen with me because I'm older than you."

Bey snapped her head around in an instant, taking less than three steps to reach Nicki on the bed. Her fingers softly, but threateningly wrapped around the older woman's neck. She searched Nicki's eyes for any sign insecurity and found none. Her manipulation tactics did nothing but provoked Beyoncé's buried anger.

"I wouldn't waste my time fucking on you if that was the case, Onika. Stop trying to reel me in, when I say no, that's what I mean."

Nic swallowed down a newfound feeling of horniness and focused on what the college student was saying instead.

"Well maybe if you tell me "yes" more often I wouldn't have to act so....." Nicki trailed off, picking with the sheets below her. The energy was off, she had many ideas of what could've been the reasoning for it, but she stayed quiet instead. Not intentionally, but she always felt stripped of her dominance in Beyoncé's presence.

Not that she minded being submissive for the college girl anyway. But, it was new. New and welcoming.

Pulling away, she grabbed a black hair band from her dresser, taking her dusty brown hair and pulling it up into a messy bun. Onika snuck up behind her, she also ignored the pleasurable soreness in her legs.

"Just tell me you'll think about it, baby." She purred seductively, taking a handful of Bey's ass in her hand. She stood on the tips of her toes and outline the shell of Bey's ear with her lengthy tongue.

Feeling the younger girl shiver under her touch gave her the courage to go further.

"Say it, baby. A nice week off across the world, you can fuck me senseless, buy and spend whatever you want. Just some relaxation that you deserve." Nicki trailed her hand down to the band of Beyoncé's sweats, letting her fingers teasingly rub up and down her abdomen.