"I forgive you. You forgive me?" I ask,

"Yes. I love you so much Ky." I hugged her. "I love you too."

"Blaaabb. Da Da!" Kendal came walking in the room. All of us laughed.

"Wassup lil mama?" Anthony chuckled picking her up, "Lubbb Boo." I smiled. Love was definately in the air and I planned on keeping it that way!♥

Mica

    After helping Dre I went to the mall so I can find something to wear tonight. I like Korey, but I'm trying to take it slow because you never know, with anyone. I lost interest in everything in the store when I looked up to see Jalen. Lord why me?

"Uh, Wassup?" Awkard wasan't even the word to describe the vibe between us. "Hi." I said dryly, I acted as if I had intrest in this ugly shirt.

"Look, I want to apologize…about everything and how our relationship ended. Mica, I just─I wanna try us again. I understand if you wanna start off as friends again, but once I realized I lost you, I realized I was stupid as fuck to let you go and if you're willing to , I want to go back to where we were." To hear him say that was just… I can't even explain it. I was happy that he said that but then mad that he had to fuck up so I would leave so he could realize what he had. . .

"Jalen…meet me at Johnson Park tonight at 11:00㏘. I need some time to think about it." I said biting my lip.

"Okay. I'll text you when I get there."He nodded and walked away. Do I want Jalen Back?

Dre

"Why would you call it Love, when you knew that it wasan't?"
                                 ~Jhene Aiko

   I grinned hard as I looked over everything. It was Perfect , Our Anniversary was going to be perfect. Nothing could possibly ruin our night.

I locked everything up and headed home to get dressed. Luckily, my mom wasan't there. I dressed myself in a red Knee Length, Alexander Mcqueen strapless dress. I added my black Steve Madden red bottoms. I put on my bracelett and necklace Ace bought me.

I sprayed on some perfume and let my hair out of the rollers. Flawless.

Once I was done with everything, I got in my car and headed to Ace's house. The door was unlocked, which was odd.

I smiled walking upstairs.

"Holy shit." I whisper opening the door. Tears immediately started to escape my eyes.

Mica

    "Korey, I had an amazing time, we should do this again, soon." I bit my lip. "Oh, We most definately will. But, next time, it's gonna be just you and I" I laughed.

"It was nice meeting you Kalina." I smiled down at Korey's little sister.

"Nice to meet you too. Do you like my brother?" I giggled looking up at Korey. "Do you?" Korey urged me.

"Well, Kalina. I do like your brother very much. Does your brother like me?"

"I like her a lot Kalina." We looked at each other and smirked.

"Well kiss." Kalina says, I looked up at Korey, confused.

"You heard her right." He walked closer . He bit his lip looking down at me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. We kissed. It was magical.

"I'll text you tonight." I smiled nodding. They walked away, I was standing there, Stunned. Those Lips.

I looked at my phone, it was Jalen.

Jalen: I'm here.

Mic♥: Okay. I'm omw.

Now I don't know who to choose. I like Korey but I Love Jalen. But Jalen did me wrong, Korey is just so Special to me, I really really like Korey. But I did just meet him. But Jalen is the father of my child. I don't know.

I parked my car behind Jalen's car. I walked over to him. He grabbed my arms and kissed me. I kissed back.

"I want you, I need you. I'm not taking No for an answer." I sighed. What do I do?

"Jalen, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I Love you and when It comes to you and I being together, my answer is─"

Dre

  "Dre, I swear it's not what it looks like!" Ace yells, I stood there for TEN MINUTES  watching that Destiny girl ride Ace. He screamed out in pleasure so many times. He told her he Loved her. He told her I didn't mean shit to him, her sex is much better than mines. I tried to move, but I was suck.

"It's exactly what it looks like. I can't believe this is actually happening again."  Destiny looked like she was about to shit on herself. She wrapped herself in a shit and ran out.

"She's better than me huh? I can't believe you're my baby's father." Boom, there it is. He did a double take.

"Baby's father? You pregnant?!"

"Yes. Two months, Mother Fucker!" I yelled throwing him the ultra sound picture. I ran downstairs, Ace kept calling my name. I got in the car and sped off. I can't believe this.

I was too busy crying, my vision got blurry. I didn't even see the huge Driver's truck coming my way. The next thing I know, the car is spinning and─

───────

NO, THAT WAS NOT THE END. THERE IS MORE TO COME. THE SECOND BOOK ON REALIZATION SHOULD BE PUBLISHED IN FEBURARY! I HAVE A NEW BOOK COMING OUT THOUGH. IT'S CALLED "RATHER DIE YOUNG" PLEASE READ IT FOR ME.

I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED IT. VOTE AND Y'ALL BETTER COMMENT!

ONE QUESTION
────────

1) #TEAMJALEN OR #TEAM KOREY?