Last Chance (ON HOLD)

Prologue

And as I ran away from the bright light of the torches, I could see the one face that mattered to me. My face fell as I saw her scanning the trees looking for something. Looking for me, from her vantage point above the town. I saw her face fall as she saw me. In that moment my heart broke. I knew her heart had just broken too. I knew I couldn't come back for her. I knew I couldn't come back. Ever again.

And so I ran. I ran away from the chasing torches. Away from the home I grew up in. And away from the woman I loved.

I made it to the water and jumped into the waiting wooden boat. I looked back at the forest I had just run from. It was alit with light from the torches that were carried by the people I had called my friends. The light green canopy of threes that I had grown up being told not to fear. The aging branches that I was told not to swing from. And the castle that towered over the town I had grown up running on the cobble stone roads with my only friend.

And I rowed. I rowed into the blackness, hoping that the way I would stumble upon something. Anything. As long as I was away from the horrors of my past.

*************************************************************

ok i know its short but tell me what you think... im having a go at something set back in historical times when britain was invading the pacific, im gonna make the islands up and stuff but tell me what you think... please

comment and vote???

tragicallyloved xx

also i need a title so any suggestions im just gonna make one up really quickly... tell me if its horrible