Leyley,"Bruce. Look at me."

Bruce stopped moving around and laid still. He opened his eyes and saw her looking down at him. He didn't say a word he just breathed. Her eyes began to glow brightly and he stared into them like he was mesmerized. His eyes changed from piercing red to match the color of hers. They were in sync with each other,joined by the minds if you will. And by doing this Leyley could see into his subconscious. What she saw was a guy on the inside of the monster who was angry over being hurt so many times. The guy she saw was different from the Bruce she knows. This guy was Bruce but younger,teenage like.

Leyley,"Calm down Bruce. I'm not your enemy."

Young Bruce,"Who said that?"

Bruce heard Leyley but that's all. He could hear her but not see her. She poured out a little of her energy into his mind and she was able to create an image of herself inside his mind. She appeared in front of him as a vision of beauty. She had long black hair,hazel eyes,and make up on. She was wearing a long white robe of some kind too.

Young Bruce,"Who are you?"

Leyley,"You don't recognize me?"

Young Bruce,"Not really. Have we met before?"

Leyley realized something. In Bruce's mind he was younger than when they met so he doesn't know who she is right now. It's like she was in the past in his mind.

Leyley,"Well let me put it to you this way. We will."

Young Bruce,"Ok. Who are you and why are you here?"

Leyley,"You can just call me Leyley. And I'm here to help you."

Young Bruce,"Ok Leyley. So how can you a female help me?"

Leyley,"By taking away your pain."

Young Bruce,"I've heard that before from all the females who've hurt me so far."

Leyley,"Oh....and how many is that?"

Young Bruce,"I've lost count but the point is why I should give another one a chance to do the same?"

Leyley,"I'm not like all the other females you've met."

Young Bruce,"That's what most of them said but in the end they proved they were. I'm to the point now where I trust them as far as I can throw them."

Leyley,"I'm sorry you've been hurt so much but I came here to help you and I will."

Young Bruce started to walk away from her but she stopped him by grabbing his arm. Just then something happened. Young Bruce's eyes turned red. He grabbed he hand and threw her away from him. She landed about 20 feet away. She got up and looked at him. Things quickly went from bad to scary. Young Bruce started changing. His face became demonic looking,he got sharp jagged teeth,a canine looking face,claws,a tail,and his body bulked up a little. He was muscular and slender. His voice also got deeper and as if that wasn't bad enough,this dark energy began seeping through his skin and wrapped itself around him. Leyley looked upon him terrified. The darkness wrapped around him forming some kind of face above him with a mouth to. It looked at Leyley then spoke.

Evil Darkness,"Well well well."

Leyley,"Well well well what?"

Evil Darkness,"Another female thinks she can harm my host. Not gonna happen. From here on out I'm getting involved to make sure that never happens again."

Leyley,"I don't want to fight you but I will to free Bruce."

Evil Darkness,"You got it all wrong female. I'm not holding Bruce against his will. Ever since I was spawned from his pain I've watched him be hurt countless times and I'm sick of it. The first and only girl he fell in love with abandoned him. Fake people who claimed to be his friends bailed on him. All of that has added to his problems among other things. So I am going to keep him from those who wish to harm him."