Khuhi is sick!

Začať od začiatku

"God.." Garima slapped his shoulder, "Khushi, our Doll has fever.."

"What?" Shashi frowned and ran to the girl's room, he checked on Khushi and realized she really has fever.

Meanwhile Garima came with a bowl with cold water and digged a piece of cloth there, then placed gently on Khushi's forehead.

Khushi blinked her eyes lazily feeling something wet on her forehead, she looked at her parents weakly, "Papa.. Mumma.."

"Dear what are you feeling? Tell your Papa.." Shashi held her hand and kissed her palm worriedly for his daughter.

"I'm feeling weak.." Khushi replied in low tone, earning a shower of kisses from her parents.

"You will be better.. we need to leave for hospital.." Shashi said.
"Hoshpital no Papa.. Nav.. Nav is waiting fol me.." Khushi said.

"We need to check up if our Doll is okay or not, and about Arnav then I will call him and inform that you can't go to his house today, we will plan for another day okay.." Shashi said.

"No Papa.." Khushi almost cried, "I want.. to play with Nav.. I plomise him.. I will go to his houshe (house) today.."

"That's not a problem dear.. Some other day you will play with him, for now you have to wake up and we need to leave for hospital.." Shashi said.

********************************************************************************
At City hospital..
Arnav ran towards Khushi's room leaving his parents behind.

"Arnav don't run.. beta come here.." Ratna worriedly rushed to him.

She finally got hold of him and picked him in her arms, "Mumma said for you to behave like a good boy.. What's this to run in hospital? Do you know it's not allowed to make noise here?"

"I want to shee (see) Khuhi Mumma.." Arnav whined struggling in her arms.

"We all are going to see Doll.. be patient!" Ratna said.

Aryan reached to them and the three went to meet Khushi who was at hospital with her parents for check up.

As soon as they reached, Arnav's eyes landed on Khushi laid on bed and the doctor was about to put injection on her.

He asked his mother to put him down, she agreed and he ran towards Khushi, he touched her forehead lovingly, then looked at the doctor, "Pleash (please) don't hult hel.. she is shcaled (scared) of injectionsh!"

The doctor smiled to him and nodded her head, "I won't hurt your friend.."

Khushi almost squealed in happiness seeing her Nav came to meet her in hospital, "Nav.."

"What Nav? How you got fevel? You wele fine till yeshtelday.. I told you not to eat ice cleam with Di, Payal Didi and Akash bhaiya.. but no, you nevel lishten to my wolds.. now shee what happened.." Arnav frowned.

"Ale you getting angly with me becaushe it's shunday and I got shick (sick) and we won't play anymole.. I didn't dechide to be shick.. shicknessh (sickness) came to me alone.." Khushi glared at him.

"You invited shicknessh!" Arnav retorted.

"Did I wlite (write) invitation cald (card) to shicknessh? Did I ashk Mumma and Papa to come and bling shicknessh to me? No, light?" Khushi pouted.

"You shup up.. I'm not angly becaushe it's Shunday and we will not play.. I'm angly becaushe you don't take cale of youlshelf.. now you ale shick and I don't like to shee you like thish!" Arnav said in scolding tone.

Ratna, Shashi, Aryan and Garima looked at each other dumbfounded with their kids.

The doctor too smiled surprised, that she even forgot to give injection to Khushi while listening to both conversations.