I rolled my eyes at the irony of her name. She was no Angel, not even close. The moment I lay eyes on her, I never liked her. She gives off this annoying vibe like as if she's superior. She's not pretty and I'm not saying it out of jealousy. She's more in the line of being charming and appealing. The both of us never hit it off. Sometimes I feel like she's out to get me.

The only thing we have in common is, we both like the same guy. Unfortunately for me, I'm stuck in the friendzone while she's happily getting all Aaron's attention.

I guess I'm stuck being his best friend. I thought bitterly as glare at the couple.

"I'll drop you off."

Surprised, I stopped walking and looked at Paul's back as he continue to walk. Quickly catching up to him, I said politely. "It's fine. You don't have to do that." I was greeted by nothing but silence. As I waved goodbye at Aaron and Angel, I quickly get on the bus but only to frown at Paul as he get on the same bus as I did. "What are you doing? This bus don't go your way, in fact it goes to the other direction." I said irritated that he was following me.

He didn't say anything and I just rolled my eyes at him. I rang the bell to let the driver knows that my stop was next. Quickly, I got out of the bus and walked the rest of the way home with Paul still following me like a creepy stalker. "My house is just around this corner. You can stop following me now." Silence. "Thanks." With that being said, I sprint home leaving Paul.

It's been a year since my mother moved to the UK and now here we are again. Standing in front of the airport. "Take care of yourself there and say hi to my daughter for me." My grandmother from my mother side said as she hugged my father.

"Bye dad, call us when you land." I said giving him a hug. We waved goodbye as we watched my dad walk in the airport with a quick wave back.

The sadness kicked in inside of me. It was only been a two weeks when my grandmother from my father side died of cancer and now he is leaving to help my mother to get me and my sibling to live with them in the UK.

"Bianca! Get up and go talk to your parents!" I can hear my grandmother through my earphones.

"Fine." Grumbling to myself, I roll off the bed and slowly made my way to my uncle's computer shop.

"How are you? How's school?" My mother asked through the webcam.

"Its fine, nothing changed from last week." I rolled my eyes at my mother. It was the summer of my second year in high school. And it has been two years since my mother left and a year for my father.

Every weekend was the same if both of them were off work. They call us through yahoo messenger and we will talk for a good 10 minutes. It was the same conversation every weekend.

They ask us how school, if anything new happened and if we were being good to our grandparents as they take care of us. Always the same thing every time and truth to be told, I was getting bored of it but of course, I can say to that my parents. They'll freak and tell me off.

"Well we got a great news for you. You're having a little brother." My parents announced happily. My sibling and I looked at each other mind our own business taking their little announcement nothing more than an April fool's joke.

"Congrats." My sister said, distracted as she continue to play a game in the computer next to the one we were using to chat with our parents. My two other brothers just nod their head, as they watch the kid play at the other side. I just roll my eyes and said my goodbye before heading out to meet with my friends.

Little did I know, I missed a very important message after I left and the baby thing was in fact real after sending us a picture of our new baby brother.