Suraj and the kids were suppressing their laugh, "this is going to be so much fun, we know they love, but they are so stupid to confess it." The Kids agreed to him.

Laksh pulls her close, "what you mean! That I did it to get a kiss from you? I don't need this, mere peeche larkion ki line hai {girls are waiting for me to ask for a date or marriage proposal}."

Ragini fumes in anger, "so! Do you think there aren't men behind me. If I want I will get a larger line than you. I just need to snap with the finger and the men are ready." She said in anger.

The kids looked at Suraj, "are they fighting?" They said and Suraj nods, "yes, they are." He said in disappointment.

Chakor was also listening to them, "Raj how is this possible they do fight more than Suraj and me. This is nearly impossible as your papa and me are the king and queen of this game. We have to make them confess."

Raj laughs holding the finger of Chakor.

"You are with me, good." Chakor kisses his forehead, she lifts him and went out of the room.

"Let me handle this." She pushes them away.

"Oh Ragini just snap." Laksh challenged her in anger, "my past you have seen now show me something. Come on snap!" He said to her and she fumes, "wait."

Ragini looked at him anger and snapped just like that.

Chakor and Suraj were looking at each other, "hain? What is going on inside there?" They asked and the kids shrugs.

Ragini was numb, Laksh lips were sealing hers, he broke the kiss, "I felt bad that there was no line behind you thought to give you some support at least one should be behind you."

Ragini was blinking with her eyes several times, "oh. Right." She said with weak knees.

Laksh tucks her hair strands behind her ear, "I think I'm enough in this short line." He was showing on her empty back, she pouts.

"For your kind information I'm better than your past! Every past you had in your life before! Besides those women, who were ready to marry you never deserved you." Ragini said.

"Uncle did they confessed?" Kunal asked and Suraj was looking at him, "do I look like superman, who has x-rays eyes. I have seen nothing what had happened inside. Chakor you messed up everything." Suraj scolds her and the kids agreed to him.

"I will help you with your shirt, then we will make a proper plan with your brother because of this underworld don. Nothing should happen to my kids." She was still scared for them, somewhere he felt jealous but then he took her in a hug, whispering, "our kids are save."

Ragini rested her head on his chest with a cute smile, "haan as long as Suraj bhaiya is there they are save." She smirks knowing his reaction.

Laksh fumes, "what?"

SuKor and the kids were laughing, "I think they confessed in their way. This is their way of love." Suraj said and they agreed all.

Ragini looked up, "you jealous?" *haha*

Suraj looked at the kids, "hungry?"

They nodded and went down.

"Ragini you are..." He said chasing her through the room.

Ragini was trying to escape from him, but he was fast, "say it!"

Ragini confused, "what?"

"You know what!" He said holding her tight.

"I don't know what you mean." She said and Laksh bites her cheek, "Say it!" He demanded from her.

Ragini shook her head, "I don't know what!"

"That you Love...!" Laksh stopped and she looked at him.

"Haan I love my kids, I love this place, the family and the members of it."

"What?" Laksh said disappointed.

"Idiot including someone in uniform." She said and he shook his head, "bhai again!"

Ragini hits her forehead with her palm, "he isn't wearing an uniform you are." She shouts at him.

"What?" Laksh said obviously knowing what she said and meant.

"Laksh I love you!"

"I know." He taps her head and went to the washroom. He was waiting and she was standing there looking at him with anger filled eyes.

"I need help!" He said and she nods, "indeed you need help to survive from me."

Laksh saw the fire and closed the door of the washroom in fear.

"Laksh open the door!" She shouts and the others were eating the food.

"Oh ya they confessed and are back to normal." Chakor said and looked at Suraj, "if his heart breaks again I will break you in pieces."

Suraj looked at her and the kids were numb.

____
Please comment and vote