"I'm sorry Big brother, sorry, do you hate me now?" Cain's eyes went wide after hearing those words from his little cousin, who has been crying when the two started fighting. He looks at his cousin who's crying beside the young Georgie who is also crying with his friend. The two run towards t1he young ones, Cain hugs Shane while the other boy cried harder and Fredrick carried his brother and he nods at his friend and left them two to talk while they caretaker walk a bit further from them.

Cain carefully detached his cousin from him to see his face, the usual happy face of his little cousin is now is full of tears and snot that he can help but let a soft laugh. "Alright stop crying now, you're not handsome anymore," he said jokingly to lighten up the mood around them while he wipes his face with his sleeves but the little imp still continued crying all he can do is sigh helplessly.

"Brother doesn't hate Shane, I don't hate you, and I'm sorry for making you cry, Big brother is sorry," Cain said while still wiping his face. The young boy looks at him tears still falling from his eyes and he smiled at Shane to assure him that he was telling him the truth.

"Hic...Really? Hic..." Shane ask between his cries trying to calm himself down and Cain hug him once again, he waited for the young one to calm down before speaking again but he heard him ask something with his muffled voice. "Is it true that my father kills Uncle King? Is it true?"

Cain brows knitted and he felt angry on why Shane knew about these things, he specifically ordered people in the palace not to talk about this matter and they still did. He took a deep breath and he slowly pulled his cousin away from him and looks at his eyes. "None of that were true, don't ever think that uncle, your father will dare to do that to our King, Uncle will never do that to father," Cain watches as Shane nod at him

"Do you remember what your father told you before he leaves?" Cain asked his little cousin with a slight smile on his face.

"Yes," Shane answered him with a nod and a sniffs.

"And," Cain said to urge him to continue. The little boy sniffs first before continuing.

"Father said that I should never leave your side, he said to always believe you no matter what, like he always believe uncle King, that you will protect me always, like uncle King protects him and in exchange I should also protect you like he protects uncle King," the boy answered him feeling proud that he remembers his father's words.

"Right, that's true, so no matter what happens, always believe in me, don't believe those words, because those words are not true, as long as we both believe that uncle will never do that to father, their words are not important, what important is what here," Cain said and he pointed Shane left chest indicating his heart. "Do you think your father will hurt mine?" he asked the little boy.

"No," Shane answered quickly with a shake of his head. "Good," Cain said with a smile while he patted the little boy's head. Cain got up and held his hand for the little Prince to take. The little boy took it with a smile that shows his pearly white teeth. "Come on, we should not let them wait," Cain said while he tugs him with him. "Yes..." he heard Shane answers him with his usual playful voice,

Fredrick saw his friend and the little Prince came near them, he smiled when he saw the usual happy face of the little Prince and Cain face become relax too and he smiled at the Crown Prince and he smiled back at him.

"Thank you," Cain said when he came near Fredrick.

"Nah...you need it anyway," Fredrick said while he shakes his head and smiled at his friend. "We should head back it getting late," he said when he notices that the sky is getting darker.