Drabbles

Fire in his eyes. Terrifying, dangerous, beautiful fire held in eyes that looked like the sea. Was this really Alex? Her Alex? (Y/N) fell to her knees, staring up at him. He looked down at her, unfeeling.

He did not regret what he had done.

She look at him. He had blood on his hands now. The blood of her heart on his hands. A tear slipped down her face as she stood, backing away slowly.

"H- how could you.." She whispered, hoarse from screaming only moments before. His face fell to one of panic. "Y- Y/N I'm so sorry I-"

"Save it!" She yelled, wiping her tears of frustration and anger. "You have blood on your hands Kralie! You knew what you were doing! You knew what it would do to me and you did it anyway!" She screeched, hands balled into fists at her side.

Her e/c eyes were suddenly ablaze bellow the pool of tears they resided under. She wiped at them quickly, trying not to appear weak in front of the man before her. Alex took another step towards the girl who he loved so. "No, Y/N, you don't understand. It was a matter of life or death-" He was cut off again by Y/n shoving him away.

"Life or death? Life or death!? Alex it's fucking monopoly!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"You're joking right?"

"Nope!" Y/N smiled at the much taller male, walking down her driveway to the front door. "Its our one year anniversary so you're coming to meet my family." She smiled happily, though she was nervous. What if they didn't like him? What if they made a big scene? She hadn't seen them in months, so showing up randomly with a boy in her hand was kind of a big deal. She hoped they could take it.

Y/N knocked on the door anxiously, holding Alex's hand as she took a deep breath. The door was opened by her mom. "H- hey mom-"

"Who is this?" Her mother interrupted her, looking at Alex suspiciously. Y/N gulped. "This is my uh, boyfriend of one year, actually." She smiled nervously. Her mother looked at her sharply. "You've had a boyfriend for a whole year and didn't tell me!" She yelled, face angry. Y/N took a step back. She knew this was going to happen.

Alex stepped between the two women, glaring down at Y/N's mother. "Look, Mrs. L/N, Y/N was very nervous to bring me here today, but did anyway because she wanted you to know that her daughter had found love, but seeing how you've acted today, I can see why she never calls. I know this is hard for you to understand, but you're a bit of a bitch, and my girlfriend and I will be leaving. It was not nice meeting you, have a good day." He spat, closing the door for the stunned woman and walked away fuming.

Y/N put her hand over his in the car, looking at him. "You didn't have to do that.." She said nervously, looking away, knowing that her family would never approve of him now. He looked at her. "Yes I did. If I didn't she would've continued to act like that to you, and I'm not having that." He said sternly.

Y/N looked at him and smiled, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

________________________________________________________________________________

Amazing. She looked amazing. Alex felt his eyes widened as he looked at his fiancé walk down the isle, her H/C hair done up and pinned away from her face using sparkling clips. She was wearing a princess gown styled dress that fell to the floor.

the delicate fabrics were covered with lace and a sparkling belt highlighted her waist. She was beautiful. Alex felt tears well up in her eyes as looked at her, he tried to wipe them away but they just returned. He smiled at her. His very own angel.

Everyone told them the ceremony was beautiful and the food was amazing, but he barely payed any attention to those things. For the whole night, he eyes were locked onto the amazing woman he could now call his wife. He smiled once more as he hugged her. It was time for the first dance of the night.

He held her hand as they slow danced, going side to side as F/S/S* played in the background.
"You are so beautiful..." He whispered as they danced. She giggled in his ear. "You're quite handsome yourself." She complimented back. He smiled again. He doubted he would ever forget this night.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N cried as she felt the cold metal press against her forehead. "Alex! Please-" she tried to beg, but he snarled at her. "quiet." He spat, cocking the gun. She felt more tears spill from her eyes as she struggled to get out from under his foot.

"Please Alex I know this isn't you! You wouldn't hurt me! We love each other-" She started up, but he slapped her. "I said QUIET!" he roared, firing a deafening shot into the air, making her squeak. He was fighting himself, she could see it.

he glared at her. "You're infected. a disgusting virus created by that demon. You'll spread the disease! I have to kill you to stop it." he explained, but it sounded more like he was just trying to convince himself. Y/N shook her head, her E/C eyes stared into his blue ones. "No.. Alex don't you see? Put the gun down and we can cure it! You don't have to kill me.." she said quietly, trying not to anger him.

He shook his head. "No.. I'm sorry Y/N..." he said quietly. Her eyes widened as she screamed for him to stop and then nothing. Another gun shot was heard, her voice cut off as her brain was blown in two. He backed off slowly, shaking. He felt a tear fall down his face as fresh blood soaked into the earth.

the operator had claimed another.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N yikes mates

Alex Kralie X reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara