The Drama Teacher (A Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)

(A/N) I'm also writing another story, With Your Love. That is my first priority and then this and my other story I'm Still Here. This may have slow updates, I'm not sure yet. Please read, tell others, vote, and let me know what you think!!!

Hello, let me quickly introduce myself to you. My name is Rosemarie, but everyone calls me Rose. I'm a senior in college and I'm majoring in drama. I live by myself in a small town called Doncaster. I'm currently single, and hoping to keep it that way. I'm the person that everyone knows and wants to get to know. So, that's basically everything you need to know.

***

Today was my first day of classes for my senior year. I walked into my last class of the day, drama. This was my all time favorite class because it was the only class I exceeded in. I sat in my usual front seat, right across from where the teacher sat. I waited as everyone filed in. Almost everyone that walked past me greeted me, and I just gave them a subtle wave. I began to look around for my best friend-Kathleen, or Kat for short. I spotted her small, tan figure as she ran to sit next to me.

"Hi!" she said as she hugged me.

"Hey," I said as I hugged back. "Do you know where Mr. Smith is?" I asked.

"I don't know," she answered. "But I guess he'll be here in a few minutes."

I shrugged and began talking to her about whatever came up. Kat was like my sister. We've been best friends as long as I can remember. We met through my godfather-he introduced us. We clicked and been inseparable since. Everyone was seated and there was still no sign of the teacher. I sighed and returned to the conversation with Kat, that was until a bight red color caught my eye in the middle of the conversation. I turned to see a young man walk in, dressed in a striped top, red jeans, and Toms. His brown hair was perfectly swept to the side, his eyes were the color of pale blue and the kind you can get lost in. He was gorgeous. I haven't seen him around the campus, so he must be new. I planned on talking to him after class and get to know him. I watched him intently as he walked passed all of the seats and sat in front of me-in the teacher's seat.

"Hello everyone, over the summer, Mr. Smith went into early retirement and I am your new teacher, Mr. Tomlinson," the gorgeous man said.

This was going to be an interesting year.