She had laid out a black bralette, washed out/ripped jeans, and a burgundy sweater, thank god for it being long sleeve because the bruises got worse.

I of course had no time to hop in the shower so I spritzed a few squirts of dry shampoo in my hair, leaving it the way it appeared after running a brush through it

Racing downstairs I see Jack and Gabbie cuddled up,watching "To All the Boys I've Loved Before." I gave both a tight hug, wished them a good day, and bolted outside to my Jeep.

On the way to the penitentiary, wallowing sirens blasted from behind, and then in front of me, heading in the exact direction I drove...oh god, please don't be because of Zach please, please, please...

A few short moments later, I pulled into the almost vacant parking lot, showed the guards at the front desk my I.D. and walked back to Zach's room, as I trailed through the darkened halls with such an eerie feeling tickling deep in my gut.

I was cut off by caution tape, and the paramedics bringing a bloody body from my patients room. As I moved forward to show the doctor my I.D. I recognized this person.

Me: Logan, you work here?

Logan: Lena, what're you doing here?

Me: I work here, but I woke up late this morning, so I just got here, what happened?

Logan: Damn bastard attacked Malcolm,  ripped a huge hole right through his arm.

Me:With what, I thought the patients aren't allowed weapons...

Logan: His teeth, ripped it clean open, but you can go in now. The bloods gone. Zachary has his jacket and mouthguard on, it's safe to go in,good luck.

Me: Thanks Logan, see you.

Surely, but slowly I walked forward into the white room, noticing a stain of red on the floor, and there set in the middle, legs crossed,arms wrapped around himself, and a black mask strapped to his mouth.

The one, the only, Zachary Herron.

His wicked smile displayed through the bars over his mouth that attached to the black mask.

His eyes looked dead, like anything inside him left, just faded away. The last shreds of his humanity vanquished, but I still saw hope, because the demons were hiding him behind that smirk, they didn't want him out.

I could tell by the look in his eyes that they drained him, probably even threatened him, but I know how to help...he may be human just like the rest of us, but for fucks sake he bit a guard, so I'm resulting in how I got my body back and buried the ghosts taunting me.