Heart of a Fallen chapter 2

Liams p.o.v

We had finally gotten to the mall and I had been driving around the lot for the past ten minutes. I let out a sigh of frustration at how long it was taking to park the car and looked out the window with an annoyed expression on my face."This is taking way longer than I expected it to." Wes leans forward from the backseat looking at me then down at his phone."It makes since since it's the last day of summer." Amythest looks out the window and then at me I look at her from the corner of my eye and turn my head so that I'm looking at her directly."Do you have any ideas as to what we can do?" "Let's try driving around one more time and if we can't find any parking spaces then we'll just go hangout somewhere else."

"Alright I'm cool with that how 'bout you Wes are you ok with that?" i turn around in my seat and look at him noticing that he had leaned back in his seat and started to stare out the window "I'm cool with anything really." He continues to look out the window not bothering to look in my direction."Awesome lets get going then." I turned back around and took the car out of park. I continued driving around the lot until I finally found a spot to park the car that was relatively close to the opening of the mall.

I parked the car and walked around it opening the door for Amythest as Wes got out by himself."Thanks Liam but you didn't have to do that for me." Amythest looks up at me shielding her eyes from the sunlight squinting slightly."Yeah I know but I wanted to be a gentleman." She looks up at me for a few seconds and looks away. I notice a blush bloom on her cheeks and hear a giggle behind me.

I turn around and see Wes laughing like a maniac."What's so funny Wes.?" He takes in a shaky breath from all the laughter and wipes away a tear looking up at me."Nothing, nothing don't worry about it."Oh well..um...ok." I wonder what could have made him laugh so hard. I feel like he's hiding something and I'm going to find out what.

He continued to laugh letting out a small giggle here and there whenever he would look over to his sister and me. When we got to the entrance of the mall Wes had calmed down and we were now figuring out what we were going to do."So what do you guys want to do?"

We enter the mall and start to walk around."Lets go to Hot-Topic first I want to buy some new piercings before I forget." Amythest starts walking towards the nearest Hot-Topic and Wes and I follow behind trying no to lose her.

Wes p.o.v

I sprint towards the section of shirts nearly tripping over a stool, knocking in to someone falling on my ass. "Fuck that hurt." Mumbling I get up dusting myself off. I hear a low chuckle from in front of me and I snap my head up.

A pair of mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes ,shadowed upon by thick dark eyelashes,with the slightest hint of amber stare back in to my own multicolored orbs. We stare at each other in silence for a few moments allowing me to get a better look at him. I realized he was only a few inches taller than me. He seemed to be about my age maybe a year or two older I couldn't tell. His hair was somewhat long, his fringe covering one of his eyes, and was the darkest shade of midnight black I had ever seen. I felt the sudden urge to run my fingers through his gorgeous hair but restrained myself knowing I would probably come off as strange.

Continuing to study his features I notice he has a very defined jaw line. His lips where the color of a beautiful dark blood red rose that where neither to thick nor to thin but just right. He had a light complexion which showed no trace of a single blemish or scar ever being there. I turn my attention away from his face and focus on his body.

His arms were nicely toned and he had lifted them above his head to stretch which caused his torso to be exposed. As he lifted his arms I notice his V line. Even though it was not extremely defined I could still tell it was there just by glancing at it. His shirt rode up enough to where I could see a small portion of his well toned six pack. I wondered what it would feel like to run my hands over his delicious looking body.