1401-1410 (part 2)

Start from the beginning

She held the ten pills in her hand, and her mood finally became better. If what the venomous spell expert said was right, the cure he taught her would be adequate to break this spell too. Mu Feng and the rest of them would be saved!

She carefully placed the ten pills into a bottle. After that, she opened the door as she wanted to talk to Di Fuyi. However, she discovered that he was not waiting outside.

She was a bit disappointed but decided not to make a fuss about it. She took out the directed audio spell as she wanted to contact Di Fuyi. However, she was unable to reach him. It seemed like there was no signal on the other side.

She was shocked as there was only one possibility.Di Fuyi had entered into a forbidden area!

He said that he was going to look out for her. Why would he suddenly head to the forbidden area? How long would he be gone? When would he be back? Would he face any danger?

She suddenly felt worried and lingered around the room for a while. She looked at the sky outside. It was already dark at night, and the sky was full of dazzling stars.

She was getting nervous and anxious. Li Mengxia was still in the hands of the fake Celestial Master Zuo. It had been one day and night since she was caught. Gu Xijiu was unsure if Li Mengxia had gone through a trial and whether she was tortured during the trial. She could not delay any longer. She must save them all by tonight!

Fortunately, Mu Feng had told them that the Wall of Sorrows would lose its effect for an hour at 3.45am. There was more than enough time for her to sneak into the palace and save them!

...

So where did Di Fuyi go?

Gu Xijiu felt tired. It seemed like whenever Di Fuyi went missing, she had no idea where to find him. All she could do wasto patiently wait until he showed up.

It was still early, so she decided to close her eyes and get some rest. However, she could not sleep very well as she was worried about Di Fuyi. She jumped down from the bed and walked around the Fucang Hall once more.

She had lived in the Fucang Hall for several months and was very familiar with every corner of the palace. At first, she thought that the palace was beautiful. However, she now felt that the place was desolate even though the hall had been well maintained and looked clean and tidy.

It felt like the mansion in the story of "Dream of Red Chamber" where the mansion mentioned in the story was always crowded and bustling as many young ladies stayed in it. However, one by one, the ladies either got married, passed away or moved out of the mansion. Though the chambers were still cleaned from time to time by the maids, it felt desolate and eerie walking around the gardens.

It was precisely how Gu Xijiu was feeling right now. The reason why she was wandering around was not to enjoy the scenery. In fact, she had not given up looking for Di Fuyi yet.

After a while, she unknowingly turned into thebackyard. There was a big hall in the backyard. This big hall was no different from the otherhalls. Usually, there was an iron lock on the door, and the door could not be opened that easily.

Gu Xijiu used to wander around this hall as well while she was living here. She did not see anything special about this hall in the past, so she had never entered into it before.

Now when she came to this place, she found that the iron lock on the door was missing and it was not closed tightly. Someone had entered into the hall.

She recalled that Mu Feng used to tell her that this hall was a forbidden area and could only be entered by Celestial Master Zuo. Anyone else who entered into it was committing a capital offense.