Prologue

Life was good. In fact, life was pretty freaking amazing. I had Sophia, the love of my life and our 3 beautiful children, Olivia, Julia, and Zachary; life couldn't be any more perfect. That is until someone from my past returns and places everyone I know and love in danger.

The house was extremely quiet, actually one of the first times in forever. Sophia took the kids to her parents house in Jersey while I had Olive coming over. I placed red wine, 2 wine glasses, and a bunch of Olive and I's favorite chick flicks on the coffee table. The news was on and nothing really important enough to catch my attention was on, so I decided to check my phone. I noticed I had a message, it was from an unknown number.

Unknown Number: Hello Hanna, how have you been sweetie?

Uncomfortably, I started to get nervous, but being the curiois George that I am; I texted back.

Me: Who is this?

U.N: Don't you remember me baby?

Me: Tell me who you are and then maybe I will.

U.N: Fiesty one we have here. Anyway baby, you know I really like the trees outside your house. They are very nice.

Me: Who are you god dammit!

U.N: I hoped you missed me Hanna. Goodbye.

I dropped my phone. Suddenly, I heard the door trying to be unlocked and I screamed.

"Hanna? Hanna, open the door!" I recognized Olive's voice clearly and raced to answer the door.

"He is back." She mumbled.