Chapter 12

"Why in god's name are you here?" I asked, pulling my kids closer to me.

"Hanna, I'm so sorry."

"Get away from me you sadistic creep!"

"Hanna, listen to him." Sophia said, grabbing my shoulders.

"Are you serious right now? First of all, he is the freaking lunatic who costed me my memories and then he freaking kidnapped me and raped me and then the bitch went and freaking kidnapped me again and then left me to die and I should listen to him?"

"Get. out. now." I looked away from Jayson.

"Hanna...He's the one who told Olive and I about you...He thought you were dead. I'm not going to excuse what happened because it's unexcusable. He is going to confess to killing Sandy, raping you and kidnapping you and Olive, he knows what he did was wrong, he knows he fucked up but he wants to make it right with you, he already has with Olive." She pleaded. I nodded, giving him the right to come back in while Sophia slipped out the door.

"Hanna...I just want to let you know that through everything we have been through," He scratched his arm and it's when I noticed all the holes and bruises on his arms. He saw me staring so he dropped his arms to his side and hid them behind his back.

"Tha...that I still love you. I never meant for anyone to get hurt. I wish I could go back in time and change everythi-"

"Never regret anything Jayson," I stared directly in front of me, never looking towards him.

"What's life without regrets?" He smirked.

"Understandable, but I do have one question to ask you?"

"What is that?"

"Will you ever be able to forgive me?" Forgive him? He hit me and raped me becaused I was in love with Sophia and then he freaking kidnapped me again all because of money to feed his high.

"I don't know Jayson...You really ruined my life for quite a while." He looked down at my children.

"It's strange, why are they still sleeping?" He asked puzzled.

"Probably because they miss me." We chuckled.

"Are you really going to confess? What about Sophia's parents?"

"I am and don't worry about them. I'm sorry that this ever happened, I shouldn't have listened to...to Sandy." He looked at the ground.

"Jayson, I can't have you around my family, ever again and that includes Olive. And I...I can't forgive you," I closed my eyes to relax myself.

"You really hurt me and it wasn't just a one time thing, you need to pay for what you did and I can't just forgive all the pain you caused me, my family, Sophia, Oli, and my children. They should have not had to live without one of their mothers for a year, that shouldn't have happened. I shouldn't have lost 3 months of my life because you couldn't take me breaking up with you. I hate you." He was crying by the time I finished talking.

"I understand Han, I understand." He brushed his fingertips against my hand closes to him before walking out of the room.

"Momma?" Julia asked.

"Yes baby"

"You really are here." She said, grabbing my yellow hair as she closed her eyes again.

"Yes I am and I'm never leaving you again." I whispered before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey momma." Sophia said coming through the door, biting her lip.

"Did you forgive him?"

"I couldn't."

"I understand baby. I tried calling my parents to talk to them about this whole thing but Genavive, the house maid said they went on a trip to Africa and they won't be back for a year?"

"They ran away..." I could feel my heart racing to an extreme speed.

"Soph, I'm scared." I finally spoke.

"You don't have to be."

"You're parents paid someone to have me killed..."

"Mrs. Louis?"

"Yes?" Both Sophia and I said.

"Uh Hanna? We are releasing you today, we just need to check your vitals and then you will be good to go." She smiled.

"Thank you, again, for everything." She nodded her head before disappearing from the door.

"Oh my gosh, wait till I get you home..." Sophia smirked.

"Wakey wakey, mommy is coming home today!" Sophia laughed.

"Mommy coming home today?" Zach said rubbing his eyes, while Sophia grabbed him and placed him on her hips.

"Yep big boy."

*

"Welcome home Hanna!" Olive screamed as I walked through the doors. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"It's been too long..." She cried.

"I've missed you so much, oh my gosh." I said.

"I will never let anything happen to you again."

"Oli, Hanna, come here." Christian said in the living room. He walked up to me and gave me a quick hug before turning up the tv volume.

"Listen..."

"Breaking news, a man named Jayson Peyton has confessed to the kidnapping of his high school girlfriend Hanna Louis and his sister Olive Peyton, he has also confessed to the murder of Sandy Fischer, his partner in the kidnappings." The news then put a video of Jayson being pulled from a police car and brought into the police station.

"He really did it." I said, placing my hand over my mouth.

"This is the only good thing he has done in his life Hanna...Don't feel bad about it, this was not your fault at all." Olive knew me so well. I felt so horrible about the situation and at times I felt like it was my fault, I wish things would have turned out differently.

"It's going to be okay." Sophia wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you guys." I cried.

"Hanna you should rest, this is a lot." Christian said.

"I agree." Olive said, wrapping an arm around Christian's waist while he drapped his arm over her shoulders.

"You guys are so cute." I cried as Sophia walked me up the stairs.

When we got up to the room, Sophia closed the door behind her and I practically ran to our king sized bed. I jumped in, disregarding how weak my entire body was. The white sheets were still there and they smelt just like Sophia.

"Did you miss the bed?" She smiled.

"Not as much as I missed you." She got in the bed next to me and pulled me close, wrapping her arms around my entire chest.

"Oh my gosh, I can't even tell you how long I have been waiting to hold you this close to me." She whispered into my ear. Then she placed a small kiss behind my ear.

"You and me both babe." I said smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" She said after we sat in silence. I turned my body around to face her.

"Anything."

"Did he...did he...rape you again?"