CPT.2: Two of me and two of you!

Start from the beginning

Jaune: yeah and also I have a much different face but I think it's time to remove this mask

He then put me down where Ren and Nora was sitting and came back with my favourite: noodles and Jaune got noodles too but he's eating with two small sticks?

"Hey Jaune what are those?"

Jaune: oh these?, These are called chopsticks. Why do you ask?

Nora: can they chop people's legs off!?

Jaune: what? No it's what my mother used and taught me and my sisters but my father hated these

Ren: think you can teach us?

Jaune: I'd be happy to!

I looked over at Jaune's bowl and I see that he had extra beef put in it-

*Mhmn*

I was interrupted by Jaune feeding me his beef with his chopsticks meaning I had my first indirect kiss with Jaune!

Jaune: I noticed that you were eyeing my bowl and since you like beef I'll feed you some

My mouth was still stuffed for me to reply and he just put his hand on my cheeks and now my face feels hotter due to embarrassment.

Jaune then fed me almost half of his beef to me and this me feel guilty because he's sacrificing too much for me.

"I'm very sorry for troubling you Jaune and I hope I can repay you in some way"

Jaune: meaning I can ask for anything?

"Yeah anything *whispers* even with my body *giggles*"

Jaune: then repay me by..... Is to accept me for who I really am and to stay by my side and let me take care of you

Nora: who you really are?

Jaune: yes and do you know about holographic masks?

"It's a special masks that hides the real face and replaces it with a face that matches the parents face"

Ren: and is commonly used for parents who have hate for their spouses so to spite them, they use said masks to hide the spouses features on their children and only have their features

"Yes and I'm the only one who has this because my sisters have mainly my father's genetics and I have my mother's gene's"

Pyrrha: is your mother a different race?

"Asian and they're usually considered as ugly"

He then called someone and that someone is Gin.

Gin: what's the problem?

Jaune: I need you to remove my holographic mask

Gin: so revealing your true self ey let's do it

Jaune: let's do this in our dorm

We then went back to our dorm and was joined by Team RWB and Felix.

Gin then put his hand on Jaune's temple and then a silver aura glowed and they both said: I am born of old, brought to new and reveal myself.

Gin: now the reason why we said that is because for drama and it only triggers their memories but that may take time.

Jaune's face began to crack and a worried expression my face bore along with the others.

And then light engulfed us and then all died down and standing Infront of me is a different Jaune. He looked more pretty.

Weiss: Ew he's an asian!

F&J: hey!

Weiss: what? They look ugly!

Gin: that's not very nice

He then dragged her into the arena and as me and Jaune got out we were faced with another set of Felix's and Jaune's.

F&H: What?

To be continued.......