() Rosalina x Reader

Requested by MarioFanGirlyGirl

Your POV

Ahh Rosalina. My lovely Girlfriend of 4 years. She's just so cute and innocent. But her birthday was coming up and I don't know what to get her.

OH! I'll make her pluma and her matching outfits!

~Time Skip~

I got Pluma to help me with Rosalina and it's matching outfit. Soon enough we finished. I had 3 more days until her birthday.

1 Day Left

I asked Master hand If I could decorate the main dining room and he said yes. I decorated everything and had all the food prepared. I got her presents in one area as all the fighter satiated to hide. I made sure to put the note on the door so when she woke up she would come here. I turned off the lights and we waited.

  Soon the door opened and the lights turned on.

"SUPRISE!"

  She looked shocked as we came out of our hiding places. Everyone hugged her and she came to me last. I hugged her and spun her around then kissed her.

  ~Tike skip- towards end of party~

I clicked the fork against the glass.

  "Okay Okay! I have on last gift for Rosalina Right here in my hand". I bent down on one Knee as Rosalina covered her mouth."Rosalina, I counted all the reasons I loved you, but I lost count after quintillion. You were always there for me, always supporting me and always caring for me. So I want to do the same, I want to grow old with you, make desserts with you, dress up the pluma's with you. Rosalina, I love you to the moon and beyond so will you please, marry me?". She jumped into my arms as everyone started cheering.

  "Yes Yes Yes!!!!". We both started to cry as I put my forehead against hers.

"I love you so much Rosalina!"

"I love you too (Y/N)".