its not that easy

Angst

"Why?" Alex desperately pleaded as Ryland avoided his eyes. "Why what?" Ryland snapped. "...." Alex cant hold back anymore, he lets out tiny sobs until hes full on choking and making horrific sounds. Ryland watches in horror, he doesnt know how to comfort someone and his "best friend" looks like he's dying on his bedroom floor. Ryland quickly makes his way over to him. He puts his arms around him but Alex squirms away. "D-dont teas-tease me." Ryland shoots him a look. "Yo- you can't a-act like you want me on-one second then rej-reject me the next! Its-its not fai-fair..." Alex continues to sob. "Alex," silence.."Alex" "W-what!" Alex's face is all red and splotchy. "I didn't r-reject you." "Um, pushing me and running away in your room when I tell you I love you seems like rejection to me!" Ryland forces his arms around Alex. "You need to calm down." Ryland said softly. "Why d-dont you want m-me? Why d-does no one w-want me?" Alex sobbed. "I do want you" the younger whispered "w-what?" "I said I do want you." Alex has a hard time breathing, he starts breathing faster. "H-hey" Alex tries to scramble away. "N-no, don't, come on you need to calm down." Ryland picks Alex up and him to the bed. As soon as Ryland puts him down he scurries to the headboard, away from Ryland. He curls into a ball and softly cries. "Alex, please" He reaches out and touches the older man. He flinches. "Dont pity me.." Ryland places Alex on his lap and removes his hands from his face. "Lexi~" Alex sobs. "Lexi please~" Alex looks at him. Ryland looks at his eyes then lips then back to his eyes. He bites his lip and leans in. Alex gasps and sits there as Ryland kisses him. He pulls away. "I want this, I want you." "R-really?" Alex asks. Ryland smiles. "Yes, really" Alex smiles and hugs Rylands neck. He pulls away and smashes his lips into the youngers. "Ive waited so long to do that." Ryland grins, "So have I."