Honestly? The Three Of You Can Go To Hell.

Harry sighed angirly to himself. Dumbledore asked him to his office, and Harry had a huge suspision that Ron and Hermione would be there to. He walked slowly to the office, making sure to put up the walls inside his mind. He didn't need Dumbledore to enter his mind.
       "Ah, Harry! Glad you're here! We obviously have things we need to discus!" Dumbledore said, as Harry walked in the door.
       "What sort of things, Professor? Have I not made it clear, you needn't use my first name, as we are not friends, nor aquaintances." Harry said, gritting his teeth. This man really angered him in a way no one could.
         "Harry, we're worried about you, you never hang out with us, or Ginny!" Hermione said, her bottom lip quivering.
          "OH, YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT ME?! HAVE YOU NOT BEEN WORRIED ABOUT ME BEFORE, WHEN I WAS OBVIOUSLY STARVED, AND BEATEN, BY MY RELATIVES?! YOU THREE HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME, SAME GOES FOR GINNY!" Harry bellowed, letting his anger out. It'd be better to release it behind closed doors, rather than in public.
          "Mate, we just want to help you." Ron said, but it was said more with malice than with worry or care.
           "So, you want to help me now, but you knew what I was going through at the Dursley's, yet made no attwmpt to help me then? Honestly, how stupid do you think I am?" Harry said, glaring at the three of them.
            "Come now, Harry. You can't honestly think that of us." Dumbledore said, looking all noble and grandfatherly.
            Harry glared, and started backing up towards the door.
             "Honestly? The three of you can go to hell." Harry said, walking out and slamming the door.
             Harry avoided the rest of Hogwarts population like the plauge, he didn't want to hurt innocent people. He let his powers loose when he arriaved to the Room of Requirment. He punced the walls, he kicked furniture, he smashed glass. God, why did those three make him so angry?!