Chapter 3 (Extended Fix)

Start from the beginning

"There you are!" Elsa Grand pushes her way through the crowd of people and stands in front of Colby and me. Her red hair is curled to perfection, the red of her lipstick and the colors in the dress illuminates her pale skin. She looks beautiful and the dress looks even better. I wouldnt wear it would sell if I made more.

"Good evening Elsa, you've met Colby." Colby nods and smiles half heartedly.

"Good evening Ma'am," He mutters politely. She exchanges greetings.

"You two look amazing!" She muses. "I feel self conscious standing next to you." She blushes. Yes, I can make a top model feel like an average girl. I cant let her or anyone else look better than me and from what I see here, these people should really start shopping at my stores.

I dont deny Elsa's comment. I'd be lying if I did. "At least fifty people have stopped and asked about my dress. They love it! I hope you dont mind but I gave them your office number."

"Thats fine Elsa, the more business the better." She smiles.

"Let me show you to your seats," We follow her through the crowd of people. I loop my arm through Colby's so he doesnt freak out. We reach a table wit a bouquet of red roses in the center. There are four plates on the table and two little cards with names on them. One has my name but I cant see the other. I just hope its no one who talks excessively too much.

"Would you like some wine Colby?" I ask.

"No Ma'am, water will be fine." I frown. I want to have at least one drink with him. Its basically his night off, he should loosen up. I call over a young man carrying a tray of beverages. I take two glasses of the dark red liquid and hand one to Colby. His eyes widen.

"Ma'am, I dont think this is a good idea," He says not taking his eyes from the glass.

"Why not? I want you to have a little fun tonight. You cant possibly find that much joy in watching over me."

"Ma'am, I-" I cut him off.

"Just one drink and I'll leave you alone. Please?" I pout. He smirks at me and grabs the glass.

"Ms. Bonnet, you are a very persuasive woman," He takes a sip of the wine and visibly relaxes.

"Feel better?"

"Yes, thank you." He smiles. I look away from Colby back to the empty seats. The seats that were once empty have been filled. Filled by the jumpy security, and the man with the fuck-me-silly hair, perfect lips and scorching amber eyes. He watches me from across the table. He's running his fingers across his chin and my eyes zone in on his lip.

His tongue slithers slowly out of his mouth and he runs it seductively across his lips. Everything in the southern region of my body clenches. My mind swirled with thoughts of what that tongue and those lips could do to me. I squeeze my legs together trying to make my arousal subside. He smirks that cocky, breathtakingly sexy smile.

You've got to be kidding me! I snap out of my erotic thoughts, suddenly mad. He did that just to get a reaction out of me and like an idiot I gave him what he wanted! I regain control of myself and glare at him. "Ms. Bonnet, its so nice to see you again," He grins from across the table. His voice is different from my dream. Its huskier and sexier. Actually everything about him is so much more... Control Bonnet! Control!

"I'd be lying if I told you likewise, Mr. Williams." He raises an eyebrow with amusement and smirks.

"You look very... delectable tonight, Ms. Bonnet." I hide my red cheeks.

"Mr. Williams, I like to look my best at all times. I'm a top designer, do you think I would leave my home without looking presentable?" He's irritating me.