After classes finish, the teacher left and Arnav sighed in relief.
He patted Khushi's back to wake her up as it was break time.
"Khuhi.. Khuhi.. wake up Khuhi.." he said patting her back.
Khushi opened her eyes startled, she sat properly and looked around rubbing her eyes, then at him: Did clashes (classes) finish?"

"You sheepy (sleepy) head.." Arnav hit her forehead, "Of courshe (course) clashes finish.. you wele sheeping (sleeping) hele.."

"Don't beat me Nav.. I will compain (complain) to Latna (Ratna) aunty.." she pouted.

"My mumma name is Ratna.. not Latna!" Arnav chuckled and stuck out his tongue to her.

"You shup (shut) up!" Khushi glared at him, then took her tiffin out of her bag.

"What you blought (brought) fol snackish ?" Arnav asked peeking curiously to see what's inside her tiffin.

"Tumshe (Tumse) matlab?" she threw a glare to him.

"Shale is caling (share is caring)" Arnav pouted.

Now Khushi felt bad because they always share their food. She passed her tiffin to him, "Aloo palatha (paratha)"

"Gleat (Great)" Arnav squealed and grabbed her tiffin attacking her food.

Khushi kept staring at him attacking her food, he glanced at her and smiled sheepishly, "Take out my tiffin flom my bag too.."

She took out his tiffin from his bag and opened it, then twisted her lips unpleasantly, "Shandiwich (Sandwich)?"

"Youl Latna aunty made.. eat.." he convinced her while eating deliciously handmade aloo paratha by his Garima aunty.

She took his sandwich and started eating it without making fuss after knowing that Ratna aunty made it.

"Should I tell you one thing?" Arnav asked.

"Yesh!" Khushi nodded her head listening to him.

"Mumma ne nahin banaya sandwich, HP uncle ne banaya hai mere liye..(It's was not Mumma who made it, it's HP)" Arnav giggled.

Khushi looked at him with wide eyes and mouth forming a big "O" shape.

"I'm katti with you now.. (Katti - word used to say I'm not talking with you now after a fight)" Khushi frowned, she left from there and went out of classroom.

"Khuhi.." Arnav shouted running behind her.

He walked out of classroom only to find his Khuhi talking smilingly to a boy of their classroom named NK, which irritates him a lot because NK always get along well with Khushi whereas he is always fighting with Khushi.

"You're so cute Khushi.." NK smiled complimenting her.

Khushi giggled shyly, before she could reply a Thank you, she heard Arnav replying on her behalf, "Keep youl opinion and compiments (compliments) to youlself.. Let's go Khuhi.."

He started dragging Khushi with him back to the classroom, but Khushi denied shoving his hands away, "Leave me.. I'm not talkie (talking) with you! Lemembel (Remember?)"

"Let's go and play Khushi.." NK invited her smiling proudly to Arnav after all today he won from him.

"Let's go!" she nodded and went with NK leaving a fuming in anger Arnav behind.

****************************************************************************

After break time, all students came back to classroom including Khushi and NK.

Khushi waved her hands to NK and walked back to seat only to find another girl on her seat, "This is my sheat (seat)"

"Wlong (wrong)!" Arnav pointed to the seat with his index finger, "This is my sheat and I dechide (decide) who's going to sit hele ol not.."