"What's the plan for today?" I heard Millia ask as I simply answered,

"We need to scout for more land." I see Millia raise an eyebrow.

"Wow so straightforward." She chuckles, "You asked." I shrugged making all of us laugh.

"I agree with you. Ever since we have been expanding our community, we need more land for the little ones." Millia stated when Grace looked at me.

"How come you don't give me the newer pups?" She pouted.

"Baby sister, you are too young to be taking care of babies. That's why we give you the trained ones, to make it easier." I concluded making her sigh.

*Knock Knock*

"My ladies, it seems that you have a letter." Chungha, comes knocking in only to be welcomed in.

I held out her hand and opens the letter reading,

"Calling all Alphas. Meet in Mystic Forest by 6 exact. No excuses absences nor tardies, do not be late. We will be discussing new rules and boundaries within the wolf community. Be sure to bring one of your people as your escort."

"Ouu our very first meeting!" Grace claps her hands excitedly making me chuckle and pat her head.

"You sweet innocent thing."

"Looks like it's very important my lady. May I escort you?" The petite beta asked her alpha only to shake her head.

"This meeting'll be a couple hours. I need you to look after the children." I clarify and stood up to get ready.

"Inform Hwasa, SinB, and Joy that they will be attending tonight's meeting."

"Yes ma'am." Chungha bows and leaves the premise as the girls stood up and left to get ready.

Me and my sisters all walked out of our cottage with our deltas admiring each other's dresses.

We all met up at the front where all of the pups and our deltas were waiting for us.

"Alright behave yourselves. I want you all to be good okay? If you are good, you all came be out until 10:30 until the week is over." I smiled at the kids when they groaned,

"But that'll only be for two days mom!" Minhyuk complains as I frowned.

"I can make it 8:30 again, and since you complained, I want all of you to be asleep at exactly 10:00. Not 10:01, not 9:59. Not even 10:00 and one second. 10:00 exact understand me?" I glared at the pups who frowned in response.

"Yes mommy." As they went back to the field and played around, making the last of it.

"Please keep the babies safe." I pleaded to Chungha, CL, and Lisa.