Chapter 2: Sent to another world

A few days later, Leona is in the living room back in the mansion on earth, with her bag by her side, drinking some tea, made by a man who has light brown neck-length hair that's almost pinkish tint, slender light brown eyes and a beauty mark under his left eye, he wears black and white uniform with gold outline, white gloves and a black with gold outline band on his upper left arm. His name is Partheno, he is a member of the Department of Punishments, the former demon prince and personal friend of Kyoko.

Two more men are in the living room with them, one of them has short silver hair and silver eyes, he wears black and white uniform with gold outline, with the sleeves pushed up, a white button-up shirt with the first button undone, a loosely-tied ...

Two more men are in the living room with them, one of them has short silver hair and silver eyes, he wears black and white uniform with gold outline, with the sleeves pushed up, a white button-up shirt with the first button undone, a loosely-tied black tie, and a short black glove on his right hand and a black with gold outline band on his upper left arm. His name is Krioff, he is a member of the Department of Punishments. 

The other man has messy dark brown hair and slender dark brown eyes, he wears a white uniform with gold outline with the sleeves pushed up, a white shirt with a loose grey tie, and three silver bangles on his left wrist. and a band on his right upper arm. His name is Aigonorus, he is a member of the Department of Wishes.

 His name is Aigonorus, he is a member of the Department of Wishes

"Thanks again for the tea, Partheno." Leona said as she puts her cup on the table, "Why of course, anything for a pretty thing like you." Leona rolled her eyes with a smile. She knew Partheno is a big flirt to all the goddesses in the heavens, including herself and her mother. "Anyway Leona, I heard your father summoned you a few days ago." Krioff said, "What was that about?" 

"I would like to tell you, but I need to wake up a certain sleepy head so he can hear this too." Leona said as she looks at Aigonorus, who snores as he lay on the couch he's sharing with Leona, using her lap like a pillow. Leona knew Aigonorus loves to sleep for fun since gods don't get hungry, sleepy or to getting bath since they are naturally pure clean, they only did those things for fun. "Hey Aigo! Wake up sleeping beauty!" Leona said as she lightly taps him on his head, waking him up. Aigonorus slowly wakes up, he sat up as he rubs his eyes. "Yeah, what is it?" "Leona was gonna tell us why Leon summoned her a few days ago." Krioff said to him. 

"I've been wondering that as well." Another voice said from the door entrance as Karno, Dui, Teorus, Ichthys, Huedhaut and three more men came in and joined them. The first man has jet black hair with bangs that covered his right eye and jet-black eye, he wears black and white uniform with gold outline, which is a white with gold trim, double breasted, military-style coat with black cuffs, a black belt, black boots, and with the jacket collar turned up, plain white button-down shirt, black gloves and a black band on his upper left arm. His name is Scorpio, he is the Vice-Minister of the Department of Punishments.