The secret and the end

It was a Friday afternooloun and iris was on her way to surprise Barry at the CCPD. As she came out of the lift, a police officer noticed her. Hey, you're here for Barry? Right? The police officer asked as she walked towards iris. Yeah, Iris answered. Well, he's not here. He's at a crime scene. The police officer said. I'm Patty by the way. The police officer held out her hand. I'm iris, Iris smiled as she shook the officer's hand. They started chatting all afternoon. I should go. I'll see Barry when I see him. Iris said as she checked the time on a clock which was on a wall. Yeah, I should probably get back to work. Patty smiled. After exchanging numbers and saying goodbye, iris left. She went back to Barry's apartment, Barry gave her a spare key and said she could go there anytime she wanted to. At the apartment, Iris relaxed on the couch and watched some tv. Her phone rang and it was Patty. Hey, Patty said. Hey, Iris said. Um, there's something you should know about Barry. Patty said. What is it? Iris asked. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier, I just didn't want us to make a scene at the CCPD. And just know that, I still want to be your friend but it's fine if you get mad at me. Patty said. Patty? What's wrong? Iris asked. I'm so sorry. You're not the first girl. Patty said. What are you talking about? Iris asked. You're not the first girl he's been with. He's done this before, but with… Patty paused and took a deep breath. Me, she said sadly. He invited me to his place and we hooked up and we went to dinner and we hooked up again. But he never called me his girlfriend. He never said we were dating. Then he left me. Patty explained. Oh, thanks for telling me, I have to go. Iris said as she hanged up the phone. Iris switched off the TV and went up stairs. She laid on the bed and began to cry.

A while later, Barry came up stairs to find iris crying. Iris? Barry asked. How could you? Iris said. What? Barry asked. You know what you did, Patty even told me. Iris said. Patty Spivout? Barry asked. Tell me the truth, did you sleep with her? Iris asked. Did you? Iris asked again when Barry didn't answer. I did, but you know I want you. Barry said. Iris got up and went downstairs. She pressed the button on the lift. Barry followed behind her. Stop! Iris said. But Barry was walking faster and he came closer. No! Iris said. This made Barry stop walking. He watched as iris got in the elevator. Iris, Barry said. Barry. Iris said as the doors closed.

End.

Thanks for reading my fanfic story. I know I'm kinda lousy at writing but I hope you enjoyed it.