1.

MY LOOK AND HAIR:

My POV ~short but will be continued~ As I was just walking down the street casually with a smile on my face  after setting the apartment building on fire

As I was just walking down the street casually with a smile on my face  after setting the apartment building on fire. People don't bother with me period. Haha people don't call me the female joker for no reason. Fuck with me and you won't like what happens next. I laugh and keep on walking and a lady comes up to me and says "please go to that building and save my husband. I can't lose him now" I look down and see her pregnant belly by looking at her belly that green fire flames come from my hair. Tears roll down and I walk away and that girl runs away crying. That makes two of us

Joker's POV
As I wake up from my nap in my chair I still see this building on fire my door opens but I keep my eyes on the burning apartment building. I say "this person I love. It's like he or she is doing my work for me. I love it. Cheers to the person who made that happen" I shoot down a glass of vodka down my throat and then say "this person I have to meet. Have a little chat and talk business with this one" one of my men comes in and says "I got the answer you want J.. her name is Khia" he hands me a file and says "the most dangerous woman here in Gotham. They call her the queen of this town and the female joker" he then adds "she sets things on fire with her green flammable hair and her eyes turn pure red when killing the people of deserving to be killed and goes undercover when robbing banks and other places. Also known as BBOG" ( a/n: baddest bitch of Gotham) he then says "sir she's quite scary I would not cross her if I was you"

This girl I like... no.. this girl I love... I need her I then say "let's go find Khia"

My POV
What a day it has been night has come and here I am watching the latest news on the joker and I laugh and say "that's J for you and I love it" I eat my Chinese food and continue to watch the news. My door gets bust down and my hair fire flames bright and say "your messing with the wrong one.. oh and I'm missing the wonderful news about joker" a voice says "it's great news ain't it" my fire cools off and I say "J what are you doing here? And it is great you did it again hero" he comes and we see each other face to face we then look at the tv and they continue to talk about joker. I say "come and sit mr hero of the year. Come watch" he does and we watch and as we are watching he puts an arm around me and I smile to myself and lay my head on his shoulder.

He kisses my head and I fall asleep right then and there. The moment I wake up I see him walk back into my living room and I look at where my door used to be and my hair goes in green flames again. J says "it's all good. Calm down the hair. I'll get my men to fix your door" I cool off my radio goes off and one of my people says "Khia it's your father he's in trouble" I laugh like mad and I say "let the bat suffer" she then comes in again and says "but ma'am your dad" I then yell "LET. HIM. SUFFER" I then say to myself "no one understands me" J hugs me from behind and he says "I do" I face him and wrap my arms around his neck and I say "will you help me with something Mr J?" He then says "I'll rob a bank for you. Whatever it is I'm here princess" I then smile and say "help me with my dad" he brings me in closer and says "your word is my command" we got in my car and I floor it and once we got there I knock down the door.

I hear J say "she's insane. I'm in love" I say "Kevin bring your ass" he does and he says "Khia" I say "dad" I then add "I brought a friend" he sees him and is scared J pulls me in close and kisses me like mad and I kiss him back with the same feeling. I wrap my legs around him and bend backwards and say "your next" J then says "have my gun sweetie" I take it and he spins around and I shot my dad in the head. J then says "that was hot" we then make out again. We go back to his place and we even do the nasty with each other.