Cemetery

After about 30 minutes of deciding I finally decided on being a punk chick. I got pink attachable highlights, a lip ring, nose piercing, and a beat up grey and black dress. It would have to do, there was no way in hell I was going to be when of those red riding hoods or Dorothy's. It was only 2 I still had 3 and a half hours till my mom came home so I decided to walk around the cemetery. It was already a gloomy day so I didn't think it would make a difference if I didn't give a fuck about where I was. Each grave stone was deteriorating. It was easy to tell that they were close to over 100 years old. As I was walking I started to get a chill. I heard branches snap behind me and my heart froze when I heard a voice start talking, "You know a pretty girl like you shouldn't be in a place like this." A raspy voice said. I turned around to find a tall boy with white hair. His black skinny jeans were identical to mine and he was wearing a red and black checkered shirt with black boots. It was so cold out that with every breath he took caused smoke to go out into the air evaporating from his mouth. I have to admit this boy wasn't bad looking. He wasn't bad looking at all... actually he was pretty hot.