Myth Club AU

>> slight nsfw warning lol

>> based on something me and my friends did on roblox lol

>> gopherberry x masqueraze x goldity >:3c

>> just skip if you don't want to read this or dont like gopher

Gopher handed his ID to the bouncer, standing right in front of one of the most popular clubs in the city. He had been recommended the club since he never usually went out. He headed inside, blinded by the neon lights and listening to the music blast in his ears. He was unused to this, but quickly grew to enjoy it. He saw multiple dancers up on stage. There were two that caught his eye though.

There were two males, one with a gold mask and the other with a royal purple. The gold-masked one was pale and slim, seeming quite feminine. He noticed that the person also seemed to have very subtle boobs.

The other one seemed more professional, despite working at a club like this. They had a mocha skin tone, and their purplish, messy hair complimented their mask nicely. Pushing his way up to watch the two dancers, Gopher navigated the crowd. He watched the two males dance.

The gold-masked male's mask was in a bird shape, and had horns. He navigated the pole with ease, wrapping one leg around it and keeping one on the floor as he bent back. He got awfully close to Gopher and Gopher was immediately flustered. The golden bird boy quickly got back up and twirled around the pole, winking toward Gopher.

The purple one then managed to steal Gopher's attention, taking off the fluffy black coat he had on ever so slowly and teasingly. Gopher felt blood rush to his face and a certain other spot. The purple male threw his coat off stage and out of reach of the crowd so he could get it back again, reaching up the pole and sliding down it before getting up again and twirling around it. Gopher couldn't help himself but be enthralled by the male already..

Soon, the purple boy grabbed his coat and put it back on before pulling bird boy off stage with him. Gopher rushed to meet them, and surprisingly no one else wanted to. The two strippers snuck out of the backroom, joking with eachother.

"Oh my lord, you two were amazing. C-Can I request a private show?" Gopher asked, and the two young males looked at eachother before laughing like it was the funniest joke they had ever heard in their life. Gopher, of course, was confused.

"O-Oh lordie, you can't be serious!" The purple one spoke after calming down. "No one ever asks us for shows, we're the most unpopular!"

"Im not joking." Gopher spoke, and the two turned completely serious before the gold one smiled.

"Well, buddy, I'm Goldity and this is Masqueraze or Maz." The gold one, now known as Goldity, explained. "Now, let's go to a more private area then!"

Soon enough, all three of them were in a room together. It had a pole, a row of seats, and a bed. Gopher sat at one of the seats and Goldity got up onto the stage. His black, knee high boots shone a bit in the light and he constantly flirted and tried to steal Gopher's attention.

Maz seemed hesitant, his arms folded. He still had his coat on and he seemed.. scared. Gopher got up, taking Maz's hand and leading him to the couch. He sat down, and got Maz to sit on his lap. Maz wasn't wearing much cover, just a loose tank top, booty shorts, and some thigh high socks with high heels. Maz seemed to flinch when he could feel Gopher's boner rub against his ass through his shorts.

"I guess someone got excited just from the beginning." Maz commented, taking off his jacket. He started to give him a lap dance, occasionally rubbing against his clothed dick which made Gopher incredibly flustered. Gopher occasionally sloppily slipped money in Maz's pockets. Gopher let out a quiet whimper as Maz got off of him.

"Im a stripper, not a prostitute~" Maz whispered into his ear, which made Gopher just ache for more anyways. He went to get up after a bit, since the show was done, and handed money to Goldity before he went to leave.

As Mazqueraze was sitting in the break room, counting his money from the private show, he noticed a note.

"Call me.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

-Gopher"

As Maz looked over the note, he smiled.

Maybe he would give his new customer a call...