"man y'all ain't shit," dimitri mumbled before turning around and scooping up another stick from the ground and proceeding to terrorize people with it, clearly not learning his lesson from the first time.

"pussies," tyler shook his head in disgust before turning his attention back to rakim, i couldn't help but laugh a little. i wished i could achieve that level of not giving a single fuck.

"yooo these niggas rutheless," i tried to start a conversation with stokeley, sitting next to him as i grabbed a twig and a couple of marshmallows. "what's it like to have tyler as your counselor? because..."

stokeley let out a couple of chuckles and shook his head before taking a couple of marshmallows himself and proceeding to roast them. "tyler is more childish than half of the niggas in my cabin. he helped me and omar hide metri's edge control yesterday."

 "oh no, not edge control," i snorted out a laugh, remembering how kimetrius had his edges laid the first time i ever saw him. i didn't even know niggas could have edges until i saw him.

 "his twig built ass sat up and searched for that shit all damn night, nobody could sleep because he was tearing the cabin apart to look for it. whole time tyler had taken it and put it in the office. he still don't know we the ones that took it, let alone tyler helping us hide it. he thinks isaiah stole it because he's 'jealous that his curls aren't as voluptuous as his' or some shit"

i wheezed so hard i almost choked on my marshmallows, causing me to swat stokeley in the shoulder for being so funny that he almost made me choke. "y'all some bullies man, when metri sue y'all for stealing his shit ion wanna hear you crying."

"so...what be going on in your cabin? i know gazzy's remedial ass has to provide some kind of entertainment," stokeley changed the subject before taking a bite of his nearly burnt marshmallow.

honestly, my cabin seemed kind of boring in comparison as to what goes on in stokeley's. you could tell that between the 6 of them and tyler's reckless ass, there was a lot of shenanigans that went on that i lowkey wish i was a part of. meanwhile, all we get is diego spitting on people and jordan wanting to have his own episode of to catch a predator with rakim.

i shrugged and answered his question "lowkey you make my cabin seem boring as hell, the most we get is jordan warning us not to talk to 'HiS mAnS' and then symere threatens to curse his family. your cabin seems lit"

"it kinda is. except for jarad lame ass-"

"must be nice to not be lame," jarad cut him off, sighing deeply as he jutted his bottom lip out and pouted.

"you see what i mean? anyways," stokeley continued, "you should hang out with us one day, you would fit right in. we be talking about you all the time."

i raised an eyebrow at him. they do?

as if he read my mind, jarad added to the conversation. "yeah, everyone talks about you jahseh. that's how i knew who you were before you introduced yourself. everybody talks about you being the one who almost beat taymor up."

i shrugged. i really didn't think it was that serious for everybody to talk about. i mean, we didn't even actually fight. all i did was trip him and we got in each other's faces before stokeley diffused the situation, but what i learned from school is that if anything mildly exciting happens, then niggas are going to talk about it until they find something else to talk about.

but i mean, i really wasn't complaining, at least it was positive attention that i was getting and i wasn't the one getting clowned like taymor probably was right now.

just as i was about to say something about how it wasn't really a big deal, i felt someone's chin digging into my shoulder and my heart jumped a little, causing me to flinch a little bit until i realized that it was michael.